Ranking
This is saddening :/ that people are leaving, good luck guys though with what ever goal you pursue i hope it goes well. You guys served Back Flips well, we will never forget the positive impact you had on us So we have tons of spots open now. I can see what i can do, as far as recruiting. I have no problem making videos. We won't let this clan die guys
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
omfg everyone leave again well that no prob we can set this clan stand it won't die and for the co-leader Maro u go in it
also ill be kinda inactive coz i have some important thing to do irl but ill allways check the forum well bye
just a fancy signature
Sigh, this is all my fault. I started this whole bullshit thing, and everyone turns in on it? Yeah, I know you probably hate me now, but I won't stop posting here! Add me as single ally or something?
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
Me? co leader? well idk..
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
Originally Posted by maro6162 View Post
Me? co leader? well idk..

yes you, that pos work not hard to do well maybe so?
just a fancy signature
Originally Posted by Darkerharder View Post
yes you, that pos work not hard to do well maybe so?

Hmm. ok. ill be more active then. sorry for my previous inactivity... internet in egypt... :P
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
So here's what im going to do im going to need replays from as many clan members as possible, no replays in various posts, send them all in one post, (unless you have any last minute replays.) I'm going to need them ASAP and i need us to decide on music that everyone agrees with. Then i also need requests on effects to add to the video.
-----
when i get bored at 2:17 in the morning lol
Attached Files
HOLY DODGE BALL OWNED SON.rpl (284.7 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by matarika; Feb 11, 2014 at 08:17 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Originally Posted by matarika View Post
So here's what im going to do im going to need replays from as many clan members as possible, no replays in various posts, send them all in one post, (unless you have any last minute replays.) I'm going to need them ASAP and i need us to decide on music that everyone agrees with. Then i also need requests on effects to add to the video.
-----
when i get bored at 2:17 in the morning lol

ok ill pöst my rpl soon but now idk but i always lazy to open my pc
just a fancy signature
Wow, guys this inactivity ._. I might not be online in-game but I'm here checking out what you guys are talking about..
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Heyheyhey!! Not so fast mata! Just because I left flip it doesn't mean that I won't finish the clanvid ;) Btw I still need ur replays ._.

And add me to single allies pls :3
are signatures even a thing anymore..?