Ranking
Original Post
[SOLVED] Uke bodyparts not colliding properly?
Okay so I came up with preety good replay, but big problem is that leg, which is supposted to slam whole uke torso, apparently collides only with head :c

How i can fix this?

Here is the replay

#OriS - Do You Even Lift.rpl
Normally you cant damage yourself with your arm or leg, and the leg that you used to kick uke was an uke leg. You decaped him with your hand if you watch closely.

To enable that enter the command </damage 1> at the beginning of the replay you are making. I don't know if you can modify in this way one that you already made, just try.
I have set demage to 1 in replayfile, change was done, but I still have no idea why leg don't collide with torso
Try to edit the replay with the changed damage setting from the last frame before the leg hits uke.
So, i think the replay is glitchy, changing that type of gamerule changes too many things during the replay: little touches, an your arm that hits yourself during the kick for example, or other things.

Next time you want to use uke's limbs to slap himself, you just have to remember to enable the self damage before starting to do the replay.

JtanK Moderated Message:
and if these are already enabled and weird collision bugs still happen: welcome to the world of toribash physics where you can phase your arm through your leg and so on, think of it as a feature...
Last edited by JtanK; Dec 17, 2014 at 11:44 PM.