Toribash
Original Post
Ghost servers?
Having a little technical difficulty :

I run Toribash 5.11, tried joining some people by searching their names in the search bar, but when i'd get in the server it'd be an identical server (same name + mod), but empty. However, when I tried joining empty servers, I actually found people in them.

I then tried /sa and search bar my name, but I don't show up. Neither do the people I find in those empty servers, and other people can't /sa me either. I opened a second client and tried to join the room I was already in (but not showing up in) and got prompted with a "not connected". I can make private rooms but they do not show up either.

Any idea of what could causing this? Is the multiplayer menu displaying delayed information ? or is it stuck at a previous hour? Or could it be a server issue ?

---

update:

The forum indicates Hannw being in the right room, but doesn't display what room I am in.
Last edited by DashSora; May 18, 2017 at 07:43 PM.
Did you try the /rf command to refresh everything? Usually the servers update on themselves automatically every hour or so I think. Also, how many people were in that server when you searched in multiplayer menu? If you did.
Yes I tried rf.

Another update, actually didn't notice but no private servers are showing up in the server list. /jo a private server works, even if i can't see it in my list.
Last edited by DashSora; May 18, 2017 at 07:59 PM.
It just seems the tb server list isn't updating at all.

(also having this problem myself.)
|Evil|
I don't exist