Toribash
Originally Posted by Lite View Post
Easiest way to counter meepo is in picks, just go for Ember or Shaker.
Ember is actually a hell out of a counter, once Ember gets the first BF, the next few minutes will be about getting fed on top of Meepo

I think WW would be a better counter than shaker. As earthshaker, you'll need to farm for blink to position your echo. But he's mostly played as a support, who buys wards and such. I'd rather pick es to counter clone based heroes, like pl, chaos knight and such. Well, unless you're playing carry earthshaker... >.>

With WW, all you have to do is to ult one of them and let the carries kill them.
Don't take my words on these, though, because i've never really encounter meepo in sea pubs. ._.
I only play pubs coz i sux

Also godenz sorry for wasting your time by trying to play with me ;-;
I have dotabuff, it's the same steam id
http://www.dotabuff.com/players/85154330
Also, about stats tools, I prefer YASP, it works great most of the times and gives excellent analysis.
https://yasp.co/players/85154330
It takes a while initially to parse the matches you've played, but after that it'll give you awesome stats.
Axe, BB, ES, WW, Ember... They all counter Meepo as long as you damage all the meepos in an AOE burst.
Axe: Well he's a tank. Q on all meepos, Blademail and spin between them.
BB: Well he's a tank too. Sit between them, spam W and since you're a tank and barely feel anything from your sides and back and also keep throwing quills from damage threshold, besides the damage from ult. And that's it.
ES: Well obviously blinking between all of them (or just go there) and ult will be a great echo counter since they'll die easily.
WW: Get grabbed by his Q and hit E, then all meepos come and you don't feel anything. Then ult a clone and he'll die.
Ember: W every 6 seconds, they'll die and you won't be even hit since you ult back to somewhere he can't reach you.

Well hey, 5 heroes I just mentioned, that's a nice team to use.
Unless you want to change ES to Sand King or some ranged carry if Ember wasn't enough for you.

Oh right, Sand King is also a counter for meepo (well not much but he's something).
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Why would you turn on blademail once you use your q with axe? I'd use it once the +armor goes off, for example, when he poofs.
Originally Posted by Tinerr View Post
Why would you turn on blademail once you use your q with axe? I'd use it once the +armor goes off, for example, when he poofs.

You can do that too.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
My dotabuff.. If interested
http://www.dotabuff.com/players/104774884

How about lich ult? When lich has aghanims
RIP
[Suki] SUGOI ULTRA KAWAII IDOLS
so i've been playing with pinoy that really really really annoying, he said tangina bobo and such when I used ancient(carry)(but they want me be a support)(I did in minute 12 or 11)(they suck at carry)(so I changed my post to be a carry again)(they mad)(we lose)(we have lion)(but he didnt wanted to be a supp)(i'm stressed)
the end. ahahaha

btw
pretty much this is a bit offtopic

try not to laugh ;)
Last edited by Vman45; Jan 19, 2016 at 12:31 PM.
Adphones|.:!New Era!:.|Indonesian
request video? PM me
Originally Posted by xGodEnzx View Post
How about lich ult? When lich has aghanims

Even without Aghs it's great against Meepo

Originally Posted by Vman45 View Post

try not to laugh ;)

I tried really hard not to laugh. Mission Failed.