Ranking
Original Post
Thanks for the invite! :)
Thanks for the invite guys! I'll start off by introducing myself a little bit more!

My name is Charlie but on ze interwebs I go by the name ThaFlump, my two top passions in life is sleeping and eating! (I am very interesting I know)
I am currently 18 years old but turning 19 on the 15th of march, I was born and raised in Örebro, Sweden but moved to Ireland around 6 years ago due to severe money issues, but now we're back on our feet! I live at home with my mom and girlfriend! And the most important thing to me is family, unfortunately I lost my brother last year to "Sudden adult death syndrome," so the only advice/motto you'll ever hear from is to cheerish your family and value every second you get with them! But we're keeping our spirits high
I spend majority of my days playing video games and occasionally go to the gym when I'm feeling extra motivated to be healthy (Really doesn't happen often)

Anyways, if anyone is curious or wants to know more just shoot me a question since I am basically an open book!
Last edited by ThaFlump; Mar 3, 2016 at 05:02 AM.
I am very curious, do you have a mixed irish-swedish accent? I would love to hear what that sounds like
Originally Posted by Chirs View Post
I am very curious, do you have a mixed irish-swedish accent? I would love to hear what that sounds like

You'll never be half the man your mother is!
Originally Posted by Chirs View Post

According to me I don't xD you can barley hear that I am Swedish, but according to my gf, you can tell at certain times and I get a mixed accent of Swedish and irish xP
Originally Posted by ThaFlump View Post
According to me I don't xD you can barley hear that I am Swedish, but according to my gf, you can tell at certain times and I get a mixed accent of Swedish and irish xP

Sounds Unique
[Team Lenshu]