ES Recruitment Drive
Have i been gone for like 4ever?

btw: i didnt move uke. i just lifted him up in the air -.- So stop Bickering :PMmk?

Ps Ps!: This a old replay guys... i probley cant even redo it. i mean i was in SyN O_o, Getting back to the Replay Kageton did Edit the replay i got 68.somthing then he got 71.06. So he gets half the credit.
Last edited by Kirby; Feb 19, 2008 at 07:21 PM.
fast arm
id liek someone to tell me how fast this went

Edit:well that sucks seems liek the replay didnt save well.
(also how do you check urself to see how fast it went)?
Attached Files
Very fast arm.rpl (46.4 KB, 28 views)
Last edited by hardhead1; Mar 6, 2008 at 05:47 AM.
type /sm 1 to get your speedometer.

unfortunately, it might just be the glitchyness, but the highest speed recorded was only 40.50m/s which is quite far from the speed record D:
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
Overestimating GameKeepers is annoying.
If you think that GK's are not often on, then you don't know who are GK's...
GameKeepers works for Nabi Studios to do tournaments and stuff, they doesn't keep up Book of Records or are forum administrators... Meaning, they doesn't take your items off if you bought one accidentally.

KNOW IT.
Kthxbai. >.<

Killer111: I'd really much like to ban you... :/
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
Tonakai thats Really off topic.

Originally Posted by Crazedman View Post
May i ask why the gamekeepers are sooooooo slow to update the record books

Originally Posted by Crazedman View Post
well arent they the gamekeepers, its theyre job to moderate the forums, seems a bit odd they would never be on them?

Originally Posted by Killer111 View Post
The GAmekeepers are very rude and arnt very good at the fourms and editing the records.. I think there should be tori elections for the postions... also if the gamekeepers are gonna try to ban me for saying this i dont care its my right as a gamer!!

Read the thread before whining >.>
Those posts really annoy me, especially Killer's...
Bai, this thread pisses me off.
Just to make you feel better tonakai, im sorry for dissing you, but still, gamekeepers, moderators, record owners, i dont care who, someone should at least take the time to step up and deal with this. While yes i do believe killer is quite wrong too, and yes what i am saying here is completly off topic, WHOEVER THE HELL IS SUPPOSED TO UPDATE THE RECORD BOOK NEEDS TO, right about NOW!!!
Sorry for the caps peeps, i just like tonakai, am getting annoyed.
Black Belt
Member of [RWL]
Dont mess with the Crazedman cause... uhh.. hes Crazed