Ranking
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
So I was just playing some ARAM with some of my mates and one of them invites this kid from my first two years in highschool. (He left after that)
Now, this kid is everything I hate condensed into one person. Compulsive liar, ridiculous ego, always thinks he's more important than he is. He is just generally a bad human being. It's beside the point but I just thought you should know.
Anyway, so we're playing ARAM with this fag and we're in team selection.
Someone asks him to change teams and he comes out with this. (His name is JelloPillo)

Quick! Someone call Riot and get the to fix skillshot aiming from the purple side!
Just thought you guys might enjoy that.

Oh lawdy, I can't aim downwards, quick riot release a mirror patch so I only have to aim up.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
So I was just playing some ARAM with some of my mates and one of them invites this kid from my first two years in highschool. (He left after that)
Now, this kid is everything I hate condensed into one person. Compulsive liar, ridiculous ego, always thinks he's more important than he is. He is just generally a bad human being. It's beside the point but I just thought you should know.
Someone asks him to change teams and he comes out with this. (His name is JelloPillo)

Quick! Someone call Riot and get the to fix skillshot aiming from the purple side!

this made my day xD

also, im savin for olaf, good, yes or no? not sure where to play him better , jungle or top :3
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
this made my day xD

also, im savin for olaf, good, yes or no? not sure where to play him better , jungle or top :3

He can do either fairly effectively, though he's a stronger top than jungle imo, due to his reliance on landing his q for the majority of his ganks, while at top you just need to e the enemy at every moment you get.
how should i build him? (diffrences between jungle and top?) i just looked for a few guides on solomid.net there are "basic" offtank builds with frozen mallet, warmongs, atmas, bloodthirster and this stuff
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
how should i build him? (diffrences between jungle and top?) i just looked for a few guides on solomid.net there are "basic" offtank builds with frozen mallet, warmongs, atmas, bloodthirster and this stuff

Frozen mallet is a strong choice on him. Never get a warmogs except in rare cases (heavy true damage teams). Atmas synergizes well with him. Bloodthirster is a bit overkill, only get if you're stomping. FoN can be good against high MR teams. Oddly, shurelia's can be pretty effective on him, as he's a great initiator. Zeke's too. Basically though, play by ear.
They're going to nerf Zyra.

Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
It can't be deliberate that she's OP. A respectable company like Riot would never release characters that are too strong to get people to buy them, only to nerf them once everyone has thrown money at them. Definitely not.

This ^
<ego>holy fuck a bat is in my room
- ego quit (Ping timeout)
Originally Posted by Przero View Post
alreadybrokentier

i read the skillset and all that, oh god she becomes stronk.

She's losing alot of her already bad laning phase and getting a pretty good teamfight.
I R IRONMAN

Day = Made.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
you can build her either onhit, tanky dps or idiotic carry.
dont go too squishy in any of those choices
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666