ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ Fiddles Replay Thread (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

Sup everyone, new thread for my duo parkour with the one the only BIRD! Bird is a good friend of mine so we parkour alot. Anyways enjoy and dont forget:

1. No Useless Posting like, wow, cool, omg fids got a big cawk. Leave a meaningful response
2. Don't be a cunt to reviewers. If a reviewer leaves a comment you dont like, dont punch them in the throat, pm them, but keep it out of this thread
3. Remember to leave a comment if you watch a replay please, or the serial booty toucher will find your sexy self
4. Don't forget to enjoy!!

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
Heres the first 2 parkour replays more will be uploaded every other day (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

PS: Admins, i know these replays look like multiplayer replays, but they are edits of unfinished parkour replays, making them basically a single player. Please don't move my replays (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
Attached Files
Bird and Fid v8.rpl (244.6 KB, 15 views)
Bird and Fid v9.rpl (423.7 KB, 13 views)
jisse_cyber_parkour.tbm (23.1 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by Lucci; Apr 26, 2016 at 01:32 AM. Reason: (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

SMALLMOTHGIRLS4L

we are better than you
Pls
More creativity (in the thread name)
" (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ" has already been used by diuwaybuns

About the replay: your moving is very wonky and too relaxed sometimes and too stiff at other times
Needs more creativity
you're very off center and you ghost alot. The kong at the start was yuck mostly because you turned halfway through
Last edited by rcnerf; Apr 28, 2016 at 09:40 PM.
Ep is ded strop tryna revive it you nerds
Originally Posted by rcnerf View Post
Pls

About the replay: your moving is very wonky and too relaxed sometimes and too stiff at other times
Needs more creativity
you're very off center and you ghost alot. The kong at the start was yuck mostly because you turned halfway through

thanks for your response, ive been using this name for my replay threads for the longest, and Diuwaybuns is using this emoji ╰(✿˙ᗜ˙)੭━☆゚.* , So nice try

On your cnc, thanks man, i do need to work on my flow, i do get very stiff and or very relaxed at times. I will work on that thanks

SMALLMOTHGIRLS4L

we are better than you
Originally Posted by rcnerf View Post
Pls

Originally Posted by FiddleJr View Post
, ive been using this name for my replay threads for the longest, and Diuwaybuns is using this emoji ╰(✿˙ᗜ˙)੭━☆゚.* , So nice try

I have no qualms with the replay thread's name, whatsoever. I don't really give a damn about whether someone tries to copy me or plagiarize my ideas (if that's even gonna happen, which I don't think will because I'm really bad), so yeah... (P.S Hunter's using the same shit, son. So who gives a fuck?)

Also about the replays, your movements are too feeble, or too limited, like you're either forcing them or just really doesn't match with your flow.
Work on them bod movements more, k bye.
Originally Posted by DiuwayBuns View Post
I have no qualms with the replay thread's name, whatsoever. I don't really give a damn about whether someone tries to copy me or plagiarize my ideas (if that's even gonna happen, which I don't think will because I'm really bad), so yeah... (P.S Hunter's using the same shit, son. So who gives a fuck?)

Just to add here:

DiuwayBuns you weren't the first who added these special letters/symbols to their replay threads names. From your replay thread it's just reminded me to do so what i had to do some years ago. I've originally had to put those in one of my replay thread's some years ago when i first time saw those symbols in one of some guy's replay thread..(before your replay thread)

And yeah, overall, who cares what the name is and what letters it includes!? Why not to give a little look to your replay thread? Instead of just "Some Guy's Replay Thread" for example.

No ones copying no one! Why bring something like this to someone's replay thread? Why didn't you guys do this via pm or something? DiuwayBuns you weren't the first so, no ones "plagiarizing" your ideas.

Also, sorry because no CnC : (
Last edited by hunter; Apr 30, 2016 at 02:06 AM.
"raawr says the dinosaur right?"
~◆~
[OSHI,TA,OoT,RMO]
Lmao, at least quote my CnC so your post won't get deleted.

Anyway, I was talking about some of my stuff, not my replay thread's name.
I sure do hope you knew what I was pointing out, lol.

And hey, bro. Don't blame me or that guy you said :P for "being first" to implement "your" idea for that kind of replay thread title.

It's not my fault you had absence over time, lmao, so don't even. C;
Last edited by DiuwayBuns; Apr 30, 2016 at 05:56 AM.
well responses was not what i wanted but thanks for bumping the thread, anywho heres a new parkour i made last night

also, thanks hunter, saying im plagiarizing something that he didnt create is completely ludicrous. But all in all i don't care if he would like to feel some type of way. Wont affect me
Attached Files
mat_rooftop_race.tbm (23.9 KB, 4 views)
Random Parkour 1.rpl (528.4 KB, 7 views)

SMALLMOTHGIRLS4L

we are better than you