Ranking
was in my hometown today in fact. Bikes are really awkward, but I'll have a think about if it's possible or not.
<the god> the god
<@Smilies2> modding tiem

i watched it on the telle from the otherside o the world

ty it would be ace if it could work

ps im Judd666's salty alt
Last edited by ednutts; Jul 8, 2014 at 05:31 AM. Reason: --- another of Judd666's alts
as much as i love points score system, there are flaws in it, to be precise points going mad when threshold is broken

+since we don;t have body flag "soft", damage dealing can't be limited to hands only, so you get far more points for hitting opponents with triceps/elbows

eather points threshold should be adjusted or idk, may be pass on points score system and use score multipliers untill we will get "soft" body flag?

here go replay examples of issue
Attached Files
whatiswrong.rpl (88.1 KB, 16 views)
whatiswrong2123123123.rpl (86.8 KB, 15 views)
Last edited by snake; Jul 11, 2014 at 12:09 AM.
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
last replay, 30k in one hit, same as 1st one
Last edited by snake; Jul 11, 2014 at 12:12 AM.
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
How about you mess with some advanced tori body fnangling and make a soccer mod that uses like a joint per player sorta foosball dealio?
I hate all of you.
Awesome mods, I played most of them with a friend yesterday and we both loved them (especially the fastbreak mod and the dunking contest mod).

I shall carry your babies
Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push Miracle Whips
Ok sorry but fightnight is terrible. Half your hits don't even do damage, and once you're done with the first few hits, both characters are pulled away so you have to hit hard from the first hit else you lose...
Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push Miracle Whips
isnt this post about the godteam mods and not drama bullshit? come on guys clockwork yer good man ..... but this he said she said BS has got to have its own channel ....
[R]equest for a Mountain
Heya.. Can you guys create a mod for me? (Its for a event)
I'd like to have a really big mountain with a canyon and a suspension bridge.
There should be also a stone avalanche..
At the top of the mountain should be a black flag with a white M on it..
Do you guys have time and feel able to do that?
Im willing to pay a little more then 200k for that..
It just have to be great!!!
Thx in advance..