Ranking
A bit faster than I expected lol.
Once I get at-least 100k Imma set-up a shop.
they call me ????????????
Originally Posted by Colors View Post
Sup folks, how's the profits?

I know we have a dank skype chat that we use a lot, and all. But we could do with more activity in the thread aswell.

Yeah we need activity here guyyyys. Anyways profiting has been good. I make about 200-300k in day risk-free if I'm not lazy and forums are active. But the wait on the market is really, really unbearable.
Originally Posted by Chirox View Post
Its works ok, i make like 100k a day

Awesome. Add him to the list
And hey Chirox can I ask? When will items usually sell when you put them in the market About 1-2 days after or..?
Originally Posted by Oriq View Post
Applicant
Username: Oriq
Most profit I've made off of an single item: 20k

Welcome to TMO dude
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Originally Posted by Rhaemond View Post
Awesome. Add him to the list
And hey Chirox can I ask? When will items usually sell when you put them in the market About 1-2 days after or..?

Depens on the item though.

But, normally it takes 1-2 days I believe, if the price is cheapest in the market and like having a little far gap between the item under it.

For me, it's just works like that.

Since I only sell my items in market, and it's a lot more profitable than selling it in the forum.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post

this brings me a question.. what is the easiest item for sale on the market you guys think? (what is the most popular or the more in demand)

For my part i cant belive how fast 128 joint texture sell on market i put 9 joints and 0-2 Day later they are all gone
The most popular, it's the same with me. I put some joint textures with only 500tc - 800tc price gap and it's sold in the next day.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Yes, 1-2 days. Textures of any kind sell the best
Then basic 3d items
The hardest items i sell are full sets(maybe cause poeple just don.t search for full)
And expensive 3d items. Most of the times i manage to sell them via pm
-----
Username: chirox
Most profit on a single item: I don.t really remember as I use to buy in bulk, but The best deal got me like 900k profit on a single day(from tc trading)
Last edited by Chirox; Jul 1, 2016 at 01:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Sound View Post
this brings me a question.. what is the easiest item for sale on the market you guys think? (what is the most popular or the more in demand)

For my part i cant belive how fast 128 joint texture sell on market i put 9 joints and 0-2 Day later they are all gone

Textures except the crazy ass 17.5k 512 ones right now idk why they're overpriced they just are >_> took me like a week or 2 to sell mine for 17,250tc in the market I think
The most popular, it's the same with me. I put some joint textures with only 500tc - 800tc price gap and it's sold in the next day.

I should invest in joint textures hmmm

But, normally it takes 1-2 days I believe, if the price is cheapest in the market and like having a little far gap between the item under it.

For me, it's just works like that.

Since I only sell my items in market, and it's a lot more profitable than selling it in the forum.

Forces/laxes below 1k sell fast but the one's that aren't take a long ass amount of time D;
Misc also takes a lot of time.
It depends on 3d items and hairs but damn it's still takes some time D;
Originally Posted by Chirox View Post
Yes, 1-2 days. Textures of any kind sell the best
Then basic 3d items
The hardest items i sell are full sets(maybe cause poeple just don.t search for full)
And expensive 3d items. Most of the times i manage to sell them via pm
-----
Username: chirox
Most profit on a single item: I don.t really remember as I use to buy in bulk, but The best deal got me like 900k profit on a single day(from tc trading)

Same. My main is forums and PMs. Full sets are seldom searched yep. And pretty much almost everyone knows they can get a full set cheaper in the forums...
Damn dude nice tc trading there... I don't do tc trading yet.
Again, welcome to the org!
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!