ES Recruitment Drive
Epic replays dude

Only thing I can say is in rival300, the ending could have been a bit better. Looked a tad twitchy and rushed.

Other than that, everything is so fucking deliciously smooth as butter.

10/10
Attached Files
rival300 edit.rpl (337.8 KB, 30 views)
Also known as CombatBot
aye, twitchy replay inbound

as most of you have noticed, i'm pretty into tricking right now
this is the only thing im really enjoying atm on tb since it's sort of new to me so i'll be sticking with it for a while

thanks the people cncing and helping me learn stuff about it aswell, it's appreciated 8^)
Attached Files
showerman.rpl (325.8 KB, 111 views)
Last edited by Dezrai; Mar 6, 2016 at 11:25 PM.
baha
very smooth, the only twitch was right at the beginning, but I suck at making the beginnings to tricking replays, so it was cool anyway. Again, you're really close to the ground, which I actually really like. Simple, but really well executed. I don't have much else to say. Good job!
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Oh boy~ :] (Replay Showerman)

So just a few moments about you told me you've never did tricking replays. My response quit the lies, I begin to scroll through every page on this thread and I find to my surprise you weren't lying. How disappointed I am but your replay showerman is severely impressive I mean got damn man, I've been tricking since late 2014 and this right here shits on my beginning days. It's like putting a infant and the ring with a 7 year old and they are bound to fight to the death. Very nice yo, hats off to you

CNC (Not really cause you couldn't fuck anything up)

Only thing that was wrong was the obvious mini twitch at the beginning but you kinda eluded to that so technically it's a flaw but never the less you're going to be Sub-Goat if you continue cause this is Torch. You've don may be happy today, Now I wonder who's going to be second.

Baby's final thoughts

Only recommendations I could make would be for you to complete tricks from the tricktionary. I'm working on some for the tricktionary and I believe you can add to the collection of the replays hosted there so give it a shot child.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=546669 <~ Totally not a replay thread; Hi I'm sam
there's literally nothing interesting about this replay i just thought it was smooth
Attached Files
more mediocre fun.rpl (276.5 KB, 83 views)
baha
Showerman
Other than some twitches I saw nothing wrong with this replay. Although you were a little stiff at a few points. It wasn't super creative either.
8/10

45 Percent
Ik this wasn't the best you can do but still worth cncing I think.
So the opener was ok but you kind raised then lowered then raised your arms in quick succession and it looked kinda poo to me. The Jackknife again was ok but the angle on the opener made it difficult to do a jackknife. I really like it when both kicks in a jackknife kind of line up. Also don't be afraid to use your chest for kicks, because you didn't use it it made your last kick look pretty weak compared to other kicks. Hook kick was fine but your upper body was stiff. Sailor moon was nice. Hook kick after that was nice. Now the scoot, the scoot could've been really nice but you just stopped it SO FAST. Scoots should be a 180 degree rotation around your hand. The cork was weird but I wouldn't call it bad, just be careful of contracting your legs too much when spinning. Rodeo was nice.
6/10

More Mediocre Fun
This was definitely the best of the 3 imo. The only part I didn't like was the jump for the jackknife, your arm raise was a bit too sudden imo and try not to jump off your heel like that. It might just be me but I think it looks like trash. (look at jumper jumper for what I mean about the jackknife jump)
9/10
Attached Files
jumper jumper.rpl (207.3 KB, 23 views)
.-.
20mins?
opener was pretty good
the grab was to damn early
last hit setting was cewl
how the fuck did you get all of this dms ?
now srsly 20 fucking mins ?
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .