ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by 2ruD View Post
Awesome, I study things like graphic design and original production I'd love to see what you make, not very good yet but working on it and I could always use some inspiration!

I'm also doing kind of GFX and VFX work nowdays , if ya need help with 3D or someother simple/beginners stuff and more - just ping me on discord
hey guys, thanks for the pictures ;) I'm going to create something very special for representing clen n stuff

I would love to see what you are working on, I will open up an extra thread soon and shoot my pictures in
Enjoint life
Originally Posted by Smaiva View Post
hey guys, thanks for the pictures ;) I'm going to create something very special for representing clen n stuff

I would love to see what you are working on, I will open up an extra thread soon and shoot my pictures in

Nice! Schools almost over for me so I'll probably start doing some personal stuff during the summer like textures and such, if anyone has requests or tips I'll gladly take them, need new idéas to work on anyways
Nice! Schools almost over for me so I'll probably start doing some personal stuff during the summer like textures and such, if anyone has requests or tips I'll gladly take them, need new idéas to work on anyways

Just as a suggestion:
Blueevil made a set modeled after our fl0wbot,free to use for every fl0wmember,if you guys are into set/head-texturing you can try to alter/change/improve his set.

You can find the flats in m0lf.

Or try to make an entirely new set.

---

Im going to france tomorrow morning.I wont be online for the next few days.
Originally Posted by Kane View Post
Im going to france tomorrow morning.I wont be online for the next few days.

Nice, are you traveling a lot this summer?
Will you guys be partaking in the CL?
*Pulls more tail then a special needs child at the petting zoo*
Back from france

Nice, are you traveling a lot this summer?

I will be visiting sweden(stockholm) this summer,too.And maybe im going to cyprus in autumn/winter.

Originally Posted by HASSAN View Post
Will you guys be partaking in the CL?

Yes, we will,signups have started few hours ago btw.
Travelling is nice. I wish i could travel more... If you ever go to grece i recommand visiting the islandof samothraki. Its a wonderfull place

And hassan. I am pretty possitive we will.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals