Toribash
Original Post
Texture set fixes
Hi, I'd like my set to be recolored from vampire to elf. I'd also like some fists to me made. Thanks

Old fixes

Last edited by Galaxy; Nov 14, 2015 at 06:54 PM.
I'll give it a go, sir.

I'm assuming you just want it to fit the texture, like the black continues through the entire joint where you layed it out?

Edit: I took initiative and did what I thought you would've liked, although I'm still working on it as well as the other side.
Let me know if this is something that you would be interested in, sir.

WIP#1

WIP#2: I noticed that there was this oval-ish sort of thing you had going on with your textures, and leaving it blank on the joint would've looked awkward, so I incorporated that in there as well. Still working on the colors though, the joint textures seem to be a little darker than the textures, but I'll get it figured out. Let me know if there's more you want added.

Oval Edit

I got the colors fixed, and here's what it looks like altogether so far as of my second WIP

WIP#2 Total

Ah, moving around with your characters knees, it turned out the thigh already had the oval completed, just in a regular starting position it didn't look like it was.. FAIL. I'm going to redo that whole thing, give me a bit.

WIP#3 Alright, so realizing that the back of the joint didn't need much work itself, I bent the knee as if you went in for a kick and the texture at that point looked absolutely awful. So I went back to the drawing board and tried to blend the textures when the knee was bent to slightly bent and here's the result.

WIP#3

I'm still working to blend the blacks together more circle-ish, shown on the Front Bent screenshot. Let me know if you still want me to continue this work for you, sir.
^^ The reason that screenshot and the blacks being blended looks bad, is just because of the angle of the screenshot and the joint mapping itself. If you go the side of the knee as of where I'm at right now, it looks completely straight. Just a mapping illusion.

See?

Fake illusion from Front Bent

Last edited by 3gyptian; Aug 6, 2015 at 05:31 AM.

I love these! They're great, exactly what I'm looking for. I still need the dark red, on the back of the head, to be blended into the neck joint. If there's anything else that I find, can I contact you? (I still haven't bought all of my textures yet.)

One thing I don't like: The WiP 3, which incorporates textures for when my knee would be bent. I just don't feel like that would be needed.

Thank you!
Okay, so, would you want just the WIP#2 then, just without the ring on the back as when you straighten out the leg there's already a full ring on the thigh?

Then of course I'll do the same on the other side of the leg to match it, and the neck should be an easier fix as well.

I like the continuation of the circle on the back of the knees, but yes, you're spot on. Thanks for the help.
I'll send you a private message and we can talk about the final product and pricing, and no problem, happy to help someone out!