Toribash
Original Post
[R] 25k+ HQ intro from a premade logo (payout up to 50k)
Hello, artsy toribash people.

Today i'm here looking for a high quality intro for a youtube channel me and Lotramus may soon launch.

You will be working with a premade picture, which you can modify in any way you want.

The picture in question

This is a pretty free-form request, so it's all about your creativity.
There are 5 things you should try to implement though:

- It has to be HQ, please turn away from this if you're thinking of just adding p/c and maybe a flash in there

- The replay doesn't need syncing to any songs so don't use them, the velocity should be somewhat linear

- You should somehow modify the logo for the intro (maybe animate a howl or something, it's up to you)

- the intro should end up with the picture in it's original form

- Try to keep a cold, northern theme with the effects you use

Please post WIPs as you progress, so that if I feel you're going the wrong direction, i can guide you back onto something else
Will do! hope youre not in a hurry though

I will do a lightblue+Silver Color Schemed Intro. For what Name should it be and what velocity should be linear?

(3D Btw)
-----
Also can i use Music anyways? (it wont really be synced to it)
Last edited by Fluxorious; Mar 24, 2016 at 06:25 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Fluxorious View Post
Will do! hope youre not in a hurry though

I will do a lightblue+Silver Color Schemed Intro. For what Name should it be and what velocity should be linear?

(3D Btw)
-----
Also can i use Music anyways? (it wont really be synced to it)

Well, ofc you can, but we will not be using it ;)

And no, we're definitely not in a hurry, you have all the time you could possibly have.

Also if this is the style you're going for then don't Not implying you would, but just in case.
No, not synced and more chill . I will be using an Sound effect for it, not a Song.

I will begin now and post wips
-----
Is the Logo supposed to be a bit more edgy especially at the letters or should i do them round?

I would more likely have them edgy like they are now
Last edited by Fluxorious; Mar 24, 2016 at 06:56 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Do as you wish my friend ;) I won't judge until i see first actual wips

Also to someone who might possibly be wondering what to do for this, i have a hint of what i PERSONALLY would like to see someone try:
2d animate the logo to do some cool motion, like a howl etc
Heres the Logo:

Color

Raw

Like the Blue more Intense? The Silver brighter? some edges rounder? whatever you want.
It actually looks really damn good for the theme being what it is.

I would love to see you possible doing a little animation withing the intro, with that 3d-thing (not just moving it itself, but deforming it a bit to do something wolf-ish)
Yo, i'm not the artist here

Actually i had no idea, go with your plan and we'll see what it turns out to be like

EDIT: as the channel is gonna be called "SniffedOut edits" you could maybe do a sniff-motion or something? (in case it'd fit)