Ranking
Original Post
What do you think of my art so far

Tool:Procreate
Did it on my iPad just want some feedback to see what I could do better
Last edited by lennonv; Oct 8, 2017 at 08:56 AM.
Hello buy my heads!
Your links are broken, try using imgur.
Also, when you update the links, inform us on what programs were used to create your work.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
Your links are broken, try using imgur.
Also, when you update the links, inform us on what programs were used to create your work.

Fixed
Hello buy my heads!
Hello brother, I see it's your first time making heads and stuff. I also see that you're using your fingers to draw on your iPad. It's pretty decent for the first time since it doesn't have any complexity, but if you want to get better I would like to give you some tips.

Note: This will help you improve things you are missing.

The first thing I must say if you want to get better is to get a Stylus(pen for drawing on tablets). There are tons of diferent types of Stylus, each with it's own unique functionality. This will help get cleaner details, outlines + more control on what you want to draw.

Second thing: you should buy an application called Autodesk Graphic. This app has a lot of functions for any style you want to draw, honestly one of the best drawing apps on App store.

Third thing: Your mapping of the head isn't good. If you want to get better at it there are various templates on google. Just search "Toribash head template" and you will find images that will support you at making the head.

Fourth: (Optional) Start doing sketches and add some shading.... Sketches are your best friends when doing graphic art, it will help you for you final product. Shading will be another important factor if you want to deliver higher quality art, you can find really good videos on youtube that will teach you how to shade correctly.

Hope this tips help you a bit. Enjoy the rest of your day/night!
Last edited by Theory; Oct 8, 2017 at 09:22 AM.

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
Originally Posted by spcr View Post
Hello brother, I see it's your first time making heads and stuff. I also see that you're using your fingers to draw on your iPad. It's pretty decent for the first time since it doesn't have any complexity, but if you want to get better I would like to give you some tips.

Note: This will help you improve things you are missing.

The first thing I must say if you want to get better is to get a Stylus(pen for drawing on tablets). There are tons of diferent types of Stylus, each with it's own unique functionality. This will help get cleaner details, outlines + more control on what you want to draw.

Second thing: you should buy an application called Autodesk Graphic. This app has a lot of functions for any style you want to draw, honestly one of the best drawing apps on App store.

Third thing: Your mapping of the head isn't good. If you want to get better at it there are various templates on google. Just search "Toribash head template" and you will find images that will support you at making the head.

Fourth: (Optional) Start doing sketches and add some shading.... Sketches are your best friends when doing graphic art, it will help you for you final product. Shading will be another important factor if you want to deliver higher quality art, you can find really good videos on youtube that will teach you how to shade correctly.

Hope this tips help you a bit. Enjoy the rest of your day/night!

Thx for help I will follow your instructions but do you mean Autodesk sketchbook because I can’t autodesk Graphic
Last edited by lennonv; Oct 8, 2017 at 09:47 AM. Reason: Question
Hello buy my heads!
Hey. Nice art; much better than the stuff I tried to make when I was a "noob".

As stated above, you aught to get yourself a stylist for you tablet, assuming you plan on using said tablet as your main platform for texturing.
As opposed to using your fingers, stylists allow for thinner, neater, and more precise doodlin'.

As for the program you are using, Procreate is an amazing app, so don't throw it away, k?
(don't listen to ol' spcr shh... hehehe)

Hey! I'm not done yet. Looking at your artz, it seems you don't know mapping very well . . .

So quit guessing and use this template here!!!

Template

You will get the basic idea of where stuff goes.

ALSO IM STILL NOT DONE!!!

Implement the use of layers when you make art. This allows you to edit stuff without messing everything up, or delete certain parts without deleting everything. It pretty much allows you to move back and forth whenever you want.

Here is what I suggest -

Layer 1 (the first and lowest layer): A plain white sheet (1024x512)
Layer 2: The template, at a lower opacity so that it is easy to draw over.
Layer 3: A sketch of the head.
Layer 4: A proper inking of the sketch.

Make layers for skin and hair color, but make sure to place them underneath your inking layer so that colors don't overlap the lines.

GG. Good luck fam sauce. If you actually want lessons or collabs, discord me @

Noy Synakorn#1190

You can join the Art Bros, and we can help you become mlg arteeste.
Meh. I think I need to quit toribash for a bit.
I will also I have started to understand mapping here is one of my new head

-----
Also how do I join ART BROS
Last edited by lennonv; Oct 8, 2017 at 01:02 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hello buy my heads!