Ranking
Original Post
[IMG]Naru(tard)? Signature

i was just playing around with the lighting and pen tool, comment and rate if you would, thanks.

Last edited by raiden224; Jul 30, 2010 at 06:58 PM.
|Cube | Sphere | Cylinder | Torus|
Youtube channel for the shits and giggles
its... different.
PM surf, ask him if he feels like commenting
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
I think it looks epic. Excellent lighting, and awesome effects. Although, it could use more toward the back ground.
Aka jusmi.
i didn't do too much on the background, i didn't want to put too much outside the focal point.
Behind the person were it
glows and go's to black
looks like it needs expanded
because it comes off the
glow to quickly to me. 9/10
holla holla get dolla
Really simple, add more depth, lighting is cool,background is boring, could you show me the render you used.
Also no effects in the background except or those little lines.

there you go, i'd opted for the cleaner background. i thought that it would'nt go well with the render.
roight, i've tried improving on backgrounds. and here is a another naru-tard related signature.

any improvements?deprovements? comments please.
First sig with Naruto is way too simple. Don't rush art, you'd need to work at least 1 hour on each. What you did with Naruto is just lighten up and use different layer settings, and some editing... Try to add depth to the signatures, here's an example I did about 4 years ago;

Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck