Toribash
Hmm, the A-V sync doesn't feel right or very much worked on. Bothers me a slight bit.
Camera-wise it was decent, though I'd much prefer either a smoother set of camera movements or no movements at all. As for the editing... Well, I'll just say there wasn't much to it, and where there was something to critique, "uncreative" feels fitting.

Maybe I'm a tad bit too harsh when critiquing videos, but it's better to point out the flaws, as slight as they might be, than to pretend there are none. Don't take any of what I said personally, for I am saying whatever I am about the video - not the editor.
████
Originally Posted by SohnoJam View Post
Hmm, the A-V sync doesn't feel right or very much worked on. Bothers me a slight bit.
Camera-wise it was decent, though I'd much prefer either a smoother set of camera movements or no movements at all. As for the editing... Well, I'll just say there wasn't much to it, and where there was something to critique, "uncreative" feels fitting.

Maybe I'm a tad bit too harsh when critiquing videos, but it's better to point out the flaws, as slight as they might be, than to pretend there are none. Don't take any of what I said personally, for I am saying whatever I am about the video - not the editor.

thanks, next time i'll work more at my videos...
And lol, my english always sucks.

u um unu ruturdud und spuuk uzumu's luunguugu
LOL
I couldn't understand, what are they saying?
Roses are orange, violets are green, I am colorblind and can't rhyme.
I believe it was saying that Jam is not awesome? Twas a bit hard to hear GHM darling.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
LOL
I couldn't understand, what are they saying?

Originally Posted by ToriTroll View Post
I believe it was saying that Jam is not awesome? Twas a bit hard to hear GHM darling.

Wolf: Hi... focz what ya think about GHM?
Focz: Hm... He's not awesome.
Wolf:Why?! He's awesome! (Fail english)
Focz: No... ...let's forget.
Wolf: yea, forget and kill (WTF) Let's Go!
my english are very bad.
Originally Posted by GHMWolf View Post
Hey, check what i have done at last week

Like a Boss.

Speechless. No joke I'd prob die within the first 30 seconds haha but I fail at cod so...
Wanna play some [CHESS]? <3
I-... I can't breathe... this is so funny!

Hilarious!
~Artist~
~Chess's #1 fangirl!~