Ranking
ohh god, its difficult, some people say that windos vista is better and some others say windows 7 is much better, I dont know what to do
UNIBASH
Get windows 7.

Chances are that any hardware issues can be worked around and the long term benefits of an overall (for you) better OS from windows is the obvious option.

*Cue macfanatic*
Originally Posted by m0o View Post
some changes in the userland have made some apps not function 100%.
Some hardware also does not work (particularly older USB based audio hardware).
Vista is also more secure from a vanilla install for tards who run files with dodge extensions.

if none of this applies to you, 7 is for sure the better option OP.

I was going to say something but i forgot and stared at m0os avatar for a bit.

Windows 7 i think...

More staring
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
my pc is stable on 7, which is surprising, always had issues with vista and xp...
windows 7 uses much less resources in comparison with vista aswell

windows 7 is like... vista ++
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
If you really need a Windows OS (for gaming and such) then get Windows 7.

Like I once read: "Windows 7 is Windows Vista done right"
It even runs on netbooks while Vista is unimaginable, so you catch the idea.
"There is enough on earth for everybody's need, but not for everyone's greed." - Mohandas Gandhi
Windows 7 is better, but for whatever reason, several people, including me, experience lag when running Toribash in Windows 7. It is unbearable lag that makes the game unplayable...
Been through both, Win 7 is far better than vista. Also, @twister753, i experianced lag, just downloaded the new one and that was it (: Perfect, 40+fps with shaders.

Originally Posted by Rastamoustache View Post
Windows vista, it looks sooo sexxy,

And 7 doesn't lol? 7 looks freaking awesome!
[r]aid