Ranking
oh nice I just edited it and was going to post 2 replays even though isn't my turn
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oh God no I don't like where this is going, please onso I hope you know what you're doing xD

@Karbn: honestly it isn't bad of a transition but it takes so much hard work to give it a good ending and there are much easier stuff to do.
But good job though you managed to get something off of it and it's not bad at all it just needs experience for the next guy to know how to continue the manipulation.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Hell dude I've never done ukebashes or anything in 9.87 grav in near a year, this was fairly good of me. I was thinking of doing the manip without facing him for a little bit, which is why I'm facing away from him
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
God have mercy on my soul

790 is the frame in which you have to edit
Attached Files
going up with uke.rpl (191.1 KB, 5 views)
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
I'm so sorry onso
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
I could've helped you guys but I wanna see what you can do with this, it's a fair challenge^
If you really (like REALLY) can't come up with anything at some point then I can help but that's just it.

Also it's fine Karbn we all gotta learn at some point^
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
I am on karbns side, when I used to play tb I would mostly pk and spar. I am surprised no one has complaint bout my moves. I see all the potential, and yet I dont really manage to take advantage, feelsbadman
Steam
Honestly it's better if you have experience in spar/pk/tricking because then you already know how to manage your flow, movement and transitions which makes it quite amazing to watch your replays. Mine are enjoyable only because I know how to destroy uke which makes it fun to watch quick kicking transitions, but nothing else. Y'all got something going on in the replay not just destroying uke.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Madmans and manips are fun to make, and when you get some speed boomhits are pretty easy to get. I am a jack of all trades
"It doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful"
My replay thread
I like mostly doing smooth transitions, that's why I'd rather pk or spar, low grav fucks me up usually.

Just read previous posts, lmao, tell me if I should edit it to keep the manip going
Steam