Toribash
Originally Posted by Haku View Post
hey my dude, good to hear it, hope you have a good time with us, we are mostly active in discord, so make sure to hang out with us there <3

I am not there anymore but they are cool dudes lol.
Originally Posted by Hotbox View Post
I am not there anymore but they are cool dudes lol.

I dunno if it was a name change but i dont even remember you.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
I dunno if it was a name change but i dont even remember you.

Did u know... 3nKB, iSea, Polaz, or Reaction?
Originally Posted by Haku View Post
hey my dude, good to hear it, hope you have a good time with us, we are mostly active in discord, so make sure to hang out with us there <3

I will but I hope to encourage forum posting cause you know we need to to stay alive
Silence.
I may have seen the name Reaction but I dont remember having a conversation at any time.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
I will but I hope to encourage forum posting cause you know we need to to stay alive

the discord IS SUPER active so I don't think that it would die... I believe requiring something from people that don't have the time or want to do would kill it even more by driving people away. People have their own style and comfort when it comes to clans, and these guys/girls/other is discord, so just don't try to push it to hard.
-----
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
I may have seen the name Reaction but I dont remember having a conversation at any time.

that's my alt so I was curious as if we ever talked maybe you had known me on one of them ig not though. Anyways I am hotbox and it's nice to meet you .
Last edited by Hotbox; Aug 5, 2018 at 12:28 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Hotbox View Post
the discord IS SUPER active so I don't think that it would die... I believe requiring something from people that don't have the time or want to do would kill it even more by driving people away. People have their own style and comfort when it comes to clans, and these guys/girls/other is discord, so just don't try to push it to hard.

It is not me that is really pushing it. It is part of the new clan rules to be forum active as well as in-game active. I don't think it will work just discord.
Silence.
Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
It is not me that is really pushing it. It is part of the new clan rules to be forum active as well as in-game active. I don't think it will work just discord.

ah I see sorry for the mis-understanding... and I am pretty sure I played you on toribash. If memory serves correctly you are good af!
I would like to hope I am pretty good. I try pretty hard to improve daily.
Silence.