Toribash
Well the point of no-friction wall is precisely to try not to use the wall, being cornered is supposed to be a disadvantage. Also, wushu is already plenty of fun as it is right now, the point of the new mod we're trying to make is to keep wushu what it is but get rid of some flaws and make it more fair in general, not more fun, it's already fun. The box is large enough to move freely, we don't need walls so people can hug them all day long.

We already have boxhu.tbm for a fun wushu-like mod where people can bounce off the walls as much as they want.

Also I think boxshu_mushu isn't considered competitive, it's used in duels because it's fast and people can use scrub moves (even skeet) to win a few TC quickly. It's a fun mod but it's rubbish for competition.

"To sum up I find removing wall friction too risky."

That's the whole point ! It's less risky than a dojo, but more dangerous than fun-walls.

On a general note, I think I'm getting tired of trying to do stuff. People are impatient, never pleased, and not even willing to try... [edit : not someone in particular, just the general feeling from trying to make efforts]

a couple of days ago people were QQ'ing because "dojo is 2 hard" and you can fly away, we introduce walls so people do not fly away but those walls make it very easy to keep running away from the fight. We propose a way limit the running and keep the walls so people don't fly away because "dojo is 2 hard" and "you can run from those walls" etc... but complaints are just going on and on... That's counter-productive and annoying.

Me & Mars chilled down to work together, snake made a pretty cool mod we can use and improve to make something cool and people are already complaining before they could even try.

We never needed walls to comeback or have fun, I don't see why we would now. Boxshu already exists.
Last edited by deprav; May 27, 2015 at 06:32 AM.