Toribash
pusga got a boner from that shit

nice replay
i liked the decap
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
why is every other replaymaker lightning fast
Attached Files
the lumineers.rpl (264.8 KB, 19 views)
Last edited by sSLight; May 27, 2019 at 09:33 AM.
Originally Posted by sSLight View Post

no you.
opener was goddamn amazing love it.
solid ass replay.
split was fucking cool.
maybe the opener could use some work because its a little twitchy.

have u tried eating meth

also it's alright, nice boom. p clean.
static | toad (ormo) max | haku

Noice opener and Dms. Have you tried speed?
Luminusian + SSLight. Probably one of my favorite anime teamups ever.

Opener was flush to be honest. It was very simple, a bit generic but the use of it was so fucking good, the execution was just fantastic. But about frame 600-565, the spin looked a bit wonky because your pecs didn't really sync with your chest rotation, it irritates me to shit. The knee contraction at 630 killed your momentum and it just fucked up your movement. But atleast that smooth double hip dm made up for all of these mistakes.

When i saw that setup for the torso manip, man i was so fucking hyped. And that hype did not lie, that torso manip was probably the highlight of this replay imo, man was it fucking awesome. The movements were just clean, a bit twitchy in some parts though, weird head contraction on 493, i don't know what you were trying to achieve there. Sequence 440 - 340 was by far my favortie part of the manip, that rapid burst of hits and kicks just hits my heart, i just luv it.

An then the dm kicks was just fucking amazing.

twitches here and there, but try and not stop your momentum like that anymore.
this replay was very good.
9/10
dayum!
that's awesome
but your hands sometimes looking like theyr made from jelly or something like that
I mean, sometimes they r moving without any purpose, they just relaxed for nothing
Maybe it's not, idk
It took me ten years to find the answer to something, and I forgot about it in two seconds