Ranking
Original Post
Drawing Tablets
I know little to nothing about drawing tablets but i've been doing a metric assload of graphic design lately and want to look into getting a graphics tablet. I use mainly gimp. Would like to be below $350 and hopefully get a solid beginner tablet.
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
I won't claim to know a lot about graphics tablets, but I'm fairly sure you can get a solid one for way less than $350, unless you want actual screen on your tablet as well which would make it much more expensive.

In my university we use Wacom Intuos Pro which works like a charm, but it has many quite useless features for an amateur, like 5000 or more sensitivity levels and gesture support which you probably don't need. I believe it goes for around $300, but if you want something really basic you can get a good beginner tablet in $100-200 range.
I forgot i made this thread, Wacom Intuos Pro looks pretty cool. $350 was my limit tbh id like to be in the $250 range. I want it to be good enough to where its sensitive enough to not be irritating after 2 months. Ill look into that
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
You pretty much can't go wrong buying anything from wacom. Even the ones below 100$ are pretty amazing. I'm still using a Wacom bamboo fun pen&touch that I bought like 10 years ago for 60$
Its still holding up, with on point pressure sensitivity.