Ranking
Original Post
Replay Call
Making a video to test out my new video editing software.

Please post At Least 5 replays if you intend to post any replays at all.

Here are the types of replays I'm looking for:

Multiplayer, it better be pretty fucking good, or a decent spar. (Head passes are acceptable too) I want No Wushu, or anything with 50 turn frames. Unless you have a really good multiplayer replay you want to share, it's best to avoid these.

Singleplayer replays are needed as well. You MUST be fluent in your replays. After that, I don't care what you do. You could falcon punch for all I care. Just make it somewhat interesting.

BORING replays. Such as you continuously running, or just something with little to no action.

STIFF replays with dismembers. As long as I get more than 1 of these, it's possible to only do 1 DM per on of these replays. I won't be showing the whole thing.

This is to test my new video editing software. If the video does not turn out good, I will not upload it. If it does, I will. However, I will not let the effort in your replays go to waste. I will most likely use them later on.

My video will be approx 3 minutes long, provided I have enough replays. My youtube channel is BashianEditor, so you can view my past videos there. However, videos posted before this thread will not be accurate as they were made when I was an amateur with a free video editing software and without the knowledge of how to use Bez/Freecam.

I'm not too sure on what song I'm going to use. I'd be willing to bet that it will be either dubstep or techno.

Lastly, please do not give me replays you have already posted to multiple other videos. It disgusts me that you re-use them as they are seen over and over again it's annoying. I see a great replay in a video the first time, awesome. Second time, Eh, cool. Third, For fucks sake.

So please. Use new-ish replays, or replays you haven't posted to another thousand videos.
Last edited by Parz_old; Jul 21, 2011 at 01:18 AM. Reason: New replay rules - updated post to match requirements
HayZ ~ <3
Whatever dude still a spar. also, i updated Shining Friday i bit and take d3mo's spar because i look better ;)

~Jester
Last edited by watersurf; Jul 21, 2011 at 05:20 AM.
ParZ have you made anything so far?
Do you really think you're in control
Yes.

Sorry I haven't been updating. Been busy.

It's looking pretty good so far, I'll probably put it on Youtube.
When you go it ready post it here.
Do you really think you're in control