Toribash
Original Post
+About Full Texture Pacl
This is what it says:

"Full Texture Pack
This pack contains:
All textures available in Toribash

NOTE: Do not press UNLOCK if you wish to trade this pack."

In reality it has all the nonbumpmap textures exept Flame Particle Texture and Icon. I didn't even expect it to have these even though it says so.
I'm perfectly fine without those, but you should fix that text before someone gets mad at you. Well no-one might but it's better safe than sorry right?
Thats it for now. Now excuse me I have admire my new collection of textures.
Clan Blood Leader
"all textures available in Toribash" meaning that it has full body textures, full trail textures, a dq texture, and a ground texture. They have a separate pack called a Bumpmap Pack. I'm not so sure about the Flame Particle Texture and Icon. Correct me if I'm wrong. :P
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Flame Particle and Icon are misc. textures (not included)
UTM 4ever |4bb не для слабаков
Originally Posted by 59FIFTY View Post
Flame Particle and Icon are misc. textures (not included)

So are ground and DQ and they are in the pac.
Clan Blood Leader
Yep.

Check here.
The item so called "Full Texture Pack" contains full body and full trail textures.
The bumpmaps and the misc textures cannot be considered as Toribash textures, I mean not as real textures what show up on your tori, perhaps thats why the Full Texture set is like that.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Originally Posted by Slipanc View Post
Yep.

Check here.
The item so called "Full Texture Pack" contains full body and full trail textures.
The bumpmaps and the misc textures cannot be considered as Toribash textures, I mean not as real textures what show up on your tori, perhaps thats why the Full Texture set is like that.

Yea, I know it does contain only the full body and trail textures. But is says ALL textures AVAILABLE. Which means Gui, Flame Particle and maybe even bumpmaps.
But I'm not complaining about not getting those, I didn't even expect to get DQ texture and was not even sure about ground either. But they should fix the description, I like the Ultimate Force Packs description, it really tells all that matters.

The Full Texture Packs description should be something like this:
Contains:
All Body Textures
All Trail Textures
DQ Texture
Ground Texture.

Ok bye, this will be my last post in this thread, not interested anymore.
Clan Blood Leader