Toribash

HUNI

Twitch chat fucking going crazy

"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
I want to learn Kalista and carry myself to gold, any tips on her?

And your avatar Spar, jesus.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
My personal tip to Kalista - don't play her.

I suck with Kalista tho.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
I want to learn Kalista and carry myself to gold, any tips on her?

And your avatar Spar, jesus.

I wouldn't really try to learn her after the nerfs she isn't bad but if you arent already good at her it isnt really worth taking the time to learn her the nerfs hit her pretty hard. i do have a place in my heart for the kalista though she carried me to diamond.
Originally Posted by Downsz View Post
I wouldn't really try to learn her after the nerfs she isn't bad but if you arent already good at her it isnt really worth taking the time to learn her the nerfs hit her pretty hard. i do have a place in my heart for the kalista though she carried me to diamond.

That is terrible advice. Seeing as every champion is bad until you learn them. Besides, I enjoy her, so should I not invest time into playing a champion I enjoy?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Her reduction to damage on aa doesn't effect on hits, so botrk or runaans are still the most viable first buy items, with bt first option being essentially gutted by the change. Basically, you just spend fights dancing around the edges, holding off on using rend until you're certain to kill something with it, all the while hucking spears.

She technically hasn't changed gameplay wise with the changes, so there's not much else to say.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
That is terrible advice. Seeing as every champion is bad until you learn them. Besides, I enjoy her, so should I not invest time into playing a champion I enjoy?

it's terrible that you're stuck in silver just being realistic shes not as good as she was and if you're stuck in silver you probably cant kite for shit and have bad mechanics there for i wouldn't recommend kalista
if you want to learn there is nothing stopping you'd just get more success from other champions.
Last edited by Downsz; Jul 17, 2015 at 11:20 PM.
Originally Posted by Downsz View Post
it's terrible that you're stuck in silver just being realistic shes not as good as she was and if you're stuck in silver you probably cant kite for shit and have bad mechanics there for i wouldn't recommend kalista
if you want to learn there is nothing stopping you'd just get more success from other champions.

Lets get some points across.

1) I'm in silver because I play ranked on a rare occasion.
2) If I learn the champion well enough, I will be fine, like anyone else that plays her.
3) I asked advice for how to play her, not for you to gather your input about how I should not bother, I want to play her, I'm going to play her.

I want to get into ranked, but I have only a handful of champions I enjoy and have a interest in learning. Kalista is one of them.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This thread is becoming beyond horrendous to look at, so from now on, any post containing anything related to "you're bad" and "I'm better than you" or etc... will be deleted regardless of, well, anything.

Frankly the only thing keeping this thread from being closed is how used it is, don't get it closer to getting closed as it already is.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.