Ranking
contribootin'

btw, the Bushido vid is awesome.

k now I made 2 demonstrations just for fun.
Attached Files
pretty cool throw.rpl (44.0 KB, 35 views)
demonstration.rpl (35.7 KB, 11 views)
demonstration2.rpl (35.9 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by chlebicek; Jul 18, 2014 at 12:08 AM.
Nick: Dddcrazy12
Belt: 5th Dan Black
What is the most important for you in aikido and aikido-like mods: Keep the match smooth going and try to make my opponent and myself better simultaneously. I also try to keep all power hungry moves out of my match. (i.e. I always make sure that if I am shoveled, I make it look like a damaging uppercut. If I am snap kicked I redirect the momentum into a reverse spladel. Aspladel is a move I use IRL in wrestling, It is where you over your opponent and spread thier legs to cause a downword pointing noggin.)
I accept doctrine/philosophy of this org: I hereby accept all rules and standards of this organization and promise to keep following them from now, all the way to the day my toribash life dies.
Replays: N/A at the moment, will update as soon as a suitable match occurs and I save it as a replay.

Glad to find the org m8's. I wish you luck in your adventures, Ddd Out.
Nick: Mater5001
Belt: Never needed

What is the most important for you in aikido and aikido-like mods: I try to accomplish a flip dq INSIDE the ring onto the other opponent.

I accept doctrine/philosophy of this org: Yes, wholly and fully, and this is the way i strive to play, except contracting wrists, which I do at some points.

Replays: Hmm.
Attached Files
owned bitch.rpl (43.7 KB, 4 views)
karma bushido flank.rpl (49.4 KB, 5 views)
I hate all of you.
err.. you need to work a bit more on this

1) clap and don't contract wrists
2) use lower elbow to hook opponent up while raise another arm as means of lifting
3) swap arms for spin

it's that easy, you can eather watch the video or check replays in demo section to get it done right
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Are we merged with TA yet?

Should create a new thread there or something snake.
yeah, merged doing some general re-structuring within, so waaaaiiittt
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Should I ask to have this thread moved to the TA board?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu