ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
I AM YOUR NEW GOD
lol jus joking I'm not really a god(yet), but if we get a chance to fight, you'll soon learn that belt doesnt mean anything, and a new player CAN be a good player.
Welcome.

I'd be happy to see that. 2 days time you'll be able to beat me o;
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
Welcome. I hope you stay. Read the rules, and be polite. Train hard, and be strong.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
Welcome to Toribash, EliteExile! Remember me from the Judo room?

A new player can be a good player, yes. You can hone your skills in the Unibash threads, and become an even better player.
Inq | GM | ORMO | Replay Thread
Need help with anything? PM me
Beta | Orko | Uric | Vodka | Aj | Ed | Firebolty | EJM | ChuckNinja
<[Obey]PlataBear> I yolo so hard erth looks up from his toilet
EJM wants me to change my name back. What say you, folks?
Originally Posted by EliteExile View Post
well, I could try right now, and not do too badly (unless you're freakishly good)

LOL. Nope. I'm really bad for my belt. I'm even worse at making replays.
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
But you're good in making videos.
Do what poppo said.
Do you really think you're in control
Welcome to toribash.. if you want to join clans you should join bleu because bleu is a clan for new people like you
i ned freinds ;c
What a great title.
That completely made me click the thread haha.

Welcome to the community, here's a few pointers:
-Have thick skin. I'm sure you've already been trolled or flamed by someone. It's going to happen regardless.
-Read the rules. Almost nobody does. Its so easy, just follow the rules, it can help people not hate you. Especially mods that have to give infractions xD
-If you want to get better in-game. Don't use premade moves. Learn how each join will effect your tori. Practice in single player until you think you can be good in multiplayer. Or jump into multiplayer, but be prepared to get owned =P. The game does have a steep learning curve, but once you get it you think "Wow how did I not get this before?!"
-Look through the tutorials board, believe it or not, they can probably help you. Same with beginners sanctuary. A lot of questions there may pertain to you.
-If all else fails, hop on IRC. As long as your respectful, and attempt to use proper english, you'll do fine in IRC. Link: Help

Last but not least, just be respectful on the forums, treat others how you want them to treat you, kindness goes further then being mean, etc. Believe it or not they are all true. And it helps make a lot of friends

Hope you enjoy your stay =]

[/Wall of text]
Last edited by may0naise; Aug 31, 2011 at 05:16 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!