Ranking
Original Post
We Need Update ?
It's been a long time since anything new happened to Tb...

Most of the recent updates was:

Items
(gets boring after a while....all the items is about coloring your tori)

Mods
(we have hundreds of mods...but i still can't see most of them online, 90% of the servers is set to classic)

Servers
(there's alot of servers ...but most of them is useless to a pro player, and mostly i spend hours alone in a server to play the mod i like)

Shaders
(dosen't work for most of us)

Did i forget anything else ?

Lately many old schoolers left... and they have the right.
Since 3.0 everything was ......ammmm (can't find the word) maybe not like how we expected ?

Maybe cause the forgotten old schooler gift ? ......i don't think so, but i always thought a TB-Prime and two old schooler's servers would be the perfect gift (i have never seen a forum that actually sell sig's before..) and why we didn't get a gift anyway ?...reason is unknown.

Maybe cause the noob flood ? no ...but a couple of small enhancements to the gameplay wont hurt (like i don't have to wait ages till the dude space it ...or a shorter AFK kick ..and a smarter reaction time)

Maybe cause the recent forum issue ? idk ....but i still don't have any idea why this happened, moderators was controling the forum well, and everything was nice before...

Major fact is ..There's no interesting updates !

i just want us to talk and discuss about the major improvements that could happen to Tb....and i actually want nabi to hear us out.

no flaming and no off topic posts to avoid lock please.
Last edited by Function-X-; Aug 1, 2008 at 04:40 AM.

+-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-+
|F||u||n||c||t||i||o||n||-||X||-|
The developers work at Nabi as a job. To get payed at your job, you must work. It just takes a long time to make even minor updates. Asides that, most of Nabi probably have other jobs as they can't live off of booster and voucher sales alone, y'know. And on top of all this, they're working mostly on Glitchracer which hasn't even been released, so they need to put as much work into it as possible before the first release.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
And oldschooler prize got fucked over, haven't you seen the ads for the colors that were going to be our reward as stuff for buying tc's?
Make it so that nub nubs can only go in beginner servers. Too many times have they come into a server with high belted people and they expect us to help them with...everything and act unbelieveably annoying. Yes, I know, there is a belt limit thing, but what you put in one server doesn't apply everywhere. =/

Also, add more default scripts, and the fixed version of movie.lua.
Last edited by SrgtCorn; Aug 1, 2008 at 04:35 AM.
[CBK]
Wait for the next version, you'll be surprised. (it has that epic server thing that everyone has always wanted)

And yeah, I am very aware of most of these things. That's why I've pressed for a few things to be developed, and they're on their way. Like RagdollMaster said, things take time to develop.

Patience is needed.
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
Originally Posted by Function-X- View Post
Maybe cause the forgotten old schooler gift ? ......i don't think so, but i always thought a TB-Prime and two old schooler's servers would be the perfect gift (i have never seen a forum that actually sell sig's before..) and why we didn't get a gift anyway ?...reason is unknown.

Honestly, I don't think more servers would be helpful. I think they would just go to waste, a long with many other servers. I think the TB-Prime is a good idea, however, many of the old schoolers already have them. I think maybe a new feature that only we would be able to test/have. Any other ideas?
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around
I seriously think the 10+ wushu servers should be split in half. I know the high level/popular people like to hang out there but I almost always see a few without any people.
Some people kick ass. I think a kick in the balls works is more effective. If you have AHDH or ADD, Click here! Proud eater of breakfast! Visit my shop! Support Decoleman!
Originally Posted by Ragdollmaster View Post
The developers work at Nabi as a job. To get payed at your job, you must work. It just takes a long time to make even minor updates. Asides that, most of Nabi probably have other jobs as they can't live off of booster and voucher sales alone, y'know. And on top of all this, they're working mostly on Glitchracer which hasn't even been released, so they need to put as much work into it as possible before the first release.

True :P

Originally Posted by veb View Post
Wait for the next version, you'll be surprised. (it has that epic server thing that everyone has always wanted)

And yeah, I am very aware of most of these things. That's why I've pressed for a few things to be developed, and they're on their way. Like RagdollMaster said, things take time to develop.

Patience is needed.

That's nice veb ..i really hope things gets better like the old days...

oh and Patience is available

Originally Posted by Samule View Post
Honestly, I don't think more servers would be helpful. I think they would just go to waste, a long with many other servers. I think the TB-Prime is a good idea, however, many of the old schoolers already have them. I think maybe a new feature that only we would be able to test/have. Any other ideas?

Yeah ...i didn't mean more servers anyway, i think we have more than alot now and most of them is totaly empty ...The idea is to make those servers full again by giving them a Purpose like ...old schooler server.
maybe we could use one or two from the empty wushu servers.

And about TB-Prime... most of old schoolers have it, but many don't
the idea of never having a sig is kinda bad ...and it would be a simple and nice gift.
at least it should be able to be bought with TC's ....like an item not a subscription only...
And of course a new weird item would be nice .....but i don't think it will happen anyway so that's why i choosed TB-Prime

|F||u||n||c||t||i||o||n||-||X||-|
Honestly, i'm happy right now. But im always squirming to see what comes next.

[RAWR]
========ROYALRAINBOW========