Ranking
we have quite a few wars and tornements to do when I get back so be ready to commit <3 tell me dates that you would preferably want to play and we can try and sort things out
You bet I had fun frag :P
I went on this 6D movie theatre where we saw a little cartoon by dreamworks which hurt my back because it made the seats move with the cartoon, and thats not even a quarter of the fun I had :3
MUY BOOODEEE EEES REEDEE
that means we can play our match against Nitro (i think) for the Unity Event o/

also this damn heat.. i was swimming the whole day and it was/is still hot af .-.
yea for my work I had to stay in England and its been 20 to 35 degrees all week ? IN ENGLAND
I think we forgot about this clash of clans hosted by unity. We only have three days so do you guys have the time or do you forfeit?
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
Wait wtf are we into and hi guys my cousin pnutbutta in little Italy wants to join he is gonna write an app tommorow he is on his final day here in hawaii and yes monkey I moved back here im not in Houston anymore
hey guys read this http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...&postcount=601 we need to follow this and make the recruitment more serious whith the rulles. well omg my gramnar!!! D:
just a fancy signature