Ranking
I did. Nothing impressive. Try again in a few days.
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
Main Account Name: EonXeon
Current Belt: 2nd Dan
Clan History: Crooks and AL
How I Rate My Aikido Skills from 1 to 5 (5 is best): 4 most days but I have my 5 days as well
Describe My Aikido Play Style: I love kicks and solid stances it opens me up for doing any type of move I want for example a lift or a sweep kick etc...
Why I Want to Join Team Aikido: To learn new tactics for aikido 90% of my time in toribash is on aikido the rest is in boxshu or some other broken mods.

Type an X in brackets if you agree to the following:
[x] I have reviewed Team Aikido's Knowledge Base and reached a basic understanding of Aikido Principles and Techniques.
[x] I agree that if accepted, I will be an active and contributing member of Team Aikido through posting in Chat, Replay, and Knowledge Base threads.
[x] I agree as a new member, I will read the Original Post of each thread before posting.
-----
here u go
Attached Files
nice decap.rpl (46.6 KB, 8 views)
flipover.rpl (41.4 KB, 5 views)
clean arm dm.rpl (35.7 KB, 5 views)
damn flips and shit.rpl (71.5 KB, 5 views)
TA turnover.rpl (74.8 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by EonXeon; Sep 11, 2016 at 04:23 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Official Pro Leg Grabber /[Team Aikido]
Application.
Main Account Name: mikehoy
Current Belt: 5th Dan
Clan History: Tekken, Elite, One more I don’t remember.
How I Rate My Aikido Skills from 1 to 5 (5 is best): 4
Describe My Aikido Play Style: I replicate Judo within aikido mods
Why I Want to Join Team Aikido: Because I believe this clan appreciates real techniques derived from martial art techniques applied within Toribash and I would like to further perpetuate this ideology within my fighting style.

[x] I have reviewed Team Aikido's Knowledge Base and reached a basic understanding of Aikido Principles and Techniques.
[x] I agree that if accepted, I will be an active and contributing member of Team Aikido through posting in Chat, Replay, and Knowledge Base threads.
[x] I agree as a new member, I will read the Original Post of each thread before posting.

*Please note: All these replays are from this prior week as I've came back from a break of TB, more replays can be delivered in the future if needed.
*Also i'm currently having difficulties with the replay files so this may not work, however by searching these names within the replay menu I'd assume you could find them.
Attached Files
big seoi nage.rpl (44.2 KB, 8 views)
head cap.rpl (43.6 KB, 6 views)
hoping uchi mata.rpl (44.0 KB, 5 views)
throw.rpl (68.9 KB, 5 views)
uchi mata.rpl (67.8 KB, 5 views)
[!] EonXeon- Your app is being reviewed by the council.
[!] Mikehoy- Your app is being reviewed by the council.
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
applicotion
Main Account Name: Scar
Current Belt: 10th dan
Clan History: as i remember, Catalyst, Ultimate, NAO and Soap.
How I Rate My Aikido Skills from 1 to 5 (5 is best): 4
Describe My Aikido Play Style: i do better with grappling. i struggle at aikido when grabs aren't hand to hand grabs. i can lift others out of the ring and i do great maintaining safe suplexes.
Why I Want to Join Team Aikido: i would like to meet more friends and learn more aikido techniques. i am a mediocre dueler and i get to learn more and more from duels. but i want to try to learn more in this organization.

[X] I have reviewed Team Aikido's Knowledge Base and reached a basic understanding of Aikido Principles and Techniques.
[X] I agree that if accepted, I will be an active and contributing member of Team Aikido through posting in Chat, Replay, and Knowledge Base threads.
[X] I agree as a new member, I will read the Original Post of each thread before posting.

replays will be in order to what is required.
Attached Files
decap.rpl (87.6 KB, 10 views)
l1handabd.rpl (63.3 KB, 7 views)
kek'd smurf.rpl (63.2 KB, 10 views)
hip cutter.rpl (35.9 KB, 10 views)
lmao.rpl (82.6 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Scar; Sep 12, 2016 at 06:01 AM.
Agus and Foobi, two biggest losers of Toribash
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[+] MikeHoy - You've been accepted into [TA]! Welcome aboard. Introduce yourself in chat.
[!] EonXeon - Your review is still in progress.
[!] Scar - Your application is being reviewed by council.
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
edit: third replay was on my alt
Agus and Foobi, two biggest losers of Toribash
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]