Ranking
WAPOW
WAPOW was never just an official clan.

It was always a group of friends who like hanging out and competing and who have a shared interest in good sportsmanship and improving their TB skills while having fun.

Our extreme war activity wasn't just a race to the top. It was a glorious challenge which we undertook with pride. Acquiring new mates and enjoying the taste of amazing victories and coping graciously with defeat.

Becoming official was inevitable. Our activity has been amazing. Our role in the community is strong. We fight with pride. I have often been praised and looked up to in game, the WAPOW name carries a strong reputation which will not easily die.

Ours is a great underdog story and having lost official will not be the end of this clan. In fact it just gives us a new goal to meet.

It is time to reinvigorate our clan. Step up your posts my friends, fight with pride and show your enthusiasm for this great family. Let's make it official once more.
Originally Posted by Krulls View Post
WAPOW was never just an official clan.

It was always a group of friends who like hanging out and competing and who have a shared interest in good sportsmanship and improving their TB skills while having fun.

Our extreme war activity wasn't just a race to the top. It was a glorious challenge which we undertook with pride. Acquiring new mates and enjoying the taste of amazing victories and coping graciously with defeat.

Becoming official was inevitable. Our activity has been amazing. Our role in the community is strong. We fight with pride. I have often been praised and looked up to in game, the WAPOW name carries a strong reputation which will not easily die.

Ours is a great underdog story and having lost official will not be the end of this clan. In fact it just gives us a new goal to meet.

It is time to reinvigorate our clan. Step up your posts my friends, fight with pride and show your enthusiasm for this great family. Let's make it official once more.

The wise words from Krulls. Lets do this shit boys. Already recruiting some nice active people. Glad to see our new guys talking so much!
-----
Currently Banking on 18 active members. not bad
Last edited by Mikes; Mar 15, 2017 at 02:36 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
hey jencam whats up my dude
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
Yea I saw the post of the whise Mr Krulls 2 hours after it was posted but was touched too hard to reply xD
Crimson is Crisbon. Good food, tastes good.~Crisbon~ Jim the tuna is a whale.
Originally Posted by Thronior View Post
Im gonna help you boys

Thats because your a babe
Crimson is Crisbon. Good food, tastes good.~Crisbon~ Jim the tuna is a whale.