people playing: 209, servers online: 62, games played: 139,276,231 Top Player: Joel

Toribash Community » Help » Technical Support
Register FAQ General Rules Community
Closed Thread

Old 2 Weeks Ago   #1
Jinx

2nd Dan Black Belt
Clan: All Stars

I NEVER CLICKED THE RED BUTTON
I was in forum and i saw the big red button. I read what it was and I didnt want to risk it. So i clicked return. and when I hopped in game

ALL MY TC WAS GONE!!!!!!!!!!

I dont know if it bugged out thinking it was gone. but i want my tc back as I worked hard for it by doing art and I never agreed to attempt this 50/50 thing or what ever this big red button is.

And Id like to ask that you somehow ban my account from using it cause I dont want it to happen again ;-;
Graphic Artist - Request Art
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #2
$Ancient
plata o plomo

Joel is superior to me Belt
Clan: Obey

wont happen, this happened last year and some guy wanted to get it refunded and the staff wouldn't do it, this is supposed to be a tc sink
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #3
Jinx

2nd Dan Black Belt
Clan: All Stars

I NEVER USED THIS LAST YEAR, I NEVER KNEW IT WAS A THINK. I USE MOUSE5 TO GOTO PREVIOUS PAGE. THATS WHY I THINK IT BUGGED.

I ALSO NEEDED THAT 100k FOR THE TOURNEY IM USING

AND IF I DONT GET REFUNDED THATS UTTER BS. THEY SHOULD ADD A "Are you sure you wanna try" JUST LIKE THEY HAVE IN SHOP. CAUSE THE FACT THAT MY MOUSE5 TRIGGERED THE BUTTON IS BULLSH*T
Graphic Artist - Request Art
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #4
Goat

10th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Evil

It would appear from your transaction history that you in fact clicked the button. There IS a warning that says "DoubleIt game either doubles your current TC or makes you lose all of it. Have fun!". Ask yourself this question. Why would you hover your mouse over the button, knowing that if you clicked it would gamble?

If you truly feel there's a glitch, contact Sir.

~ Closed.
Item Forger | Help Squad
Closed Thread