Toribash
Hmm I'll sign for the second war :P (IF there is one ) . Oh and I vote for Running or Judo again ^_^ Anyway lets stop spamming for the mod and first get organized xD
Last edited by XSpicaX; Nov 10, 2009 at 12:49 PM. Reason: My keyboard SUX!
Proud member of [Hunters]
Mess with the best (Hunters that is), die like the rest!
XSpicaX, sorry to sound rude, however I LoL'ed at your signature.
Mess with the best (Hunters that is), die like the rest.
In fact, it was quite the oppopsite, as our motto was correct. Swift, Silent, Deadly.
Sorry for the flaming, I will stop now, just had to mention that.

Running I would not vote for.
My best mod along with judo, so I alone could take your whole clan
Or it could be me vs. your whole clan at judo, or aikido, or even wushu.
I don't have a best mod I just realized.

Anyway, I would like to try that (me vs. all of Hunters).
Tell me when you can get quite a few of you at once and we will try it ;)
A lot of confidence you have there,crazy ... too bad you don't have enough evidence to back it up with.You could take our entire clan on these three mods ... get real.Nobody is going to believe you,so stop flattering yourself.
I've played a hell of a lot more aikido than judo , but the clan war mod was voted judo.As I said before,I won't complain or make up excuses(like "that was lucky" as to why we lost.

Still,the one thing I hate about clan wars,is that everyone is forced to use cheap moves,so they ensure their win.And especially if there is no timer.
This thread will be closed,because it's getting spammed with useless posts like the one above and my current one.If you want another war,make a new thread on your forums and ask if anyone else wants it.Our forums are not getting spammed so easily.
Peace out.
One of three leaders of [Hunters]. Chat? Identify yourself: https://discord.gg/ZHdJfAT