Ranking
Original Post
#Support Activity Level
I usually sit in #support. Give around a little help you know? Anyways obviously I’m not always active in there, but i have been noticing that nobody has lately. I have seen a bunch of situations go by unhelped. Here are some examples: * Lwd ([email protected]) has joined #support <Lwd>Can’t open toribash on mac. Any [...]

More...
I was always ignored 4 months ago
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
I wonder how many of those were join and quit within 2 minutes of each other. You know, before anyone has a chance to respond.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Gum View Post
I wonder how many of those were join and quit within 2 minutes of each other. You know, before anyone has a chance to respond.

Probably half, noobs tend to be sensitive.

<Noob> how do u send tc to other players?

1 minutes 30 secs later

"Noob thinking to himself" "fucking bitches"

<Noob> has quit, blah blah.

30 secs later

<avwave> wut?
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Originally Posted by Zayex View Post
Probably half, noobs tend to be sensitive.

<Noob> how do u send tc to other players?

1 minutes 30 secs later

"Noob thinking to himself" "fucking bitches"

<Noob> has quit, blah blah.

30 secs later

<avwave> wut?

Actually i specifically found ones that werent like that. Also these were all taken from the same day.
I think we should Have some more Ops and people on the support channel. But dont just give someone an Op because they were helpful once, make sure they are always active. I think the same goes for market. there is only one Op right now, and he is asleep.
There are some true cases but some are just noobs asking a question then leaving after 20 secs
Last edited by Slash; Apr 16, 2011 at 07:51 AM.
Ever had an STD? | Need an avy/sigpic? PM me :)
just make a payed support team ...

as Toribash is more or less but international game so the support team should be able to respond 24 hours a day ... the basics of my idea is that we need 24 people that comes from different places on a world and they all should be comfortable to spend 1 hour in support chat when nobody else is so all 24 hours are covered ...

with "payed" i mean TC payed...

Just my idea.
That will never happen.

This will lead to massive inflation of tc, seeing as #support is usually quite competitive already(depending on the time)
DAMN.
i support the idea of paying people to monitor the support forum I just dont support them getting payed in tc,

reason above ^^^
Selling Black Belt Account and a Minecraft account
PM for info blackbelt has 1.5k qi