ES Recruitment Drive
I'm not hurting or hating. Link8 is far too funny to dislike.
Originally Posted by Redundant View Post
The monetors are very corrupted indeed. Mine is anyway, gonna need to buy a new one sooner or later.

use shamwow like i do

gl and nice interview there
<link8> those who wish to troll must troll atleast none cruel and none heartless
<link8> but it still shouldn’t be trolling

lolwut?
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Originally Posted by Zorath View Post
nice ideas link8.
but rules are not the way.
ppl acting like that, they just hurt theyselfs.
like this guys laughing, they are saying, im better, while the rest of the ppl see him as a clown.
haters may looks like they are wining.. but they already failed.

you sir, are amuzing.
Lol link is ajsifdhcking funny
XD BOJAN

I dont get that, bojan
:o
Guys. Stop hating. That was a mature response of him, Look at all his other posts and compare it with this.

I'm supporting you link.
o wow I never looked at this. Anyways Hi peoplesss :3. Gum: Did you read that was just a suggestion? I explained that, that was just something they could do. But there should be no trolling. I'm famous now . Well atleast I want to do something good than to just troll people all day and make fun of people :P. All i want is for this community to stop being such a troll house >.<. TROLLING IS WHAT MAKES PEOPLE NOT WANT TO BE ON THIS SITE. We get less respect and thats what makes people don't stay in toribash. The main reason is because it's to addictive, and the second reason is because it's to much trolling.
Originally Posted by link8 View Post
o wow I never looked at this. Anyways Hi peoplesss :3. Gum: Did you read that was just a suggestion? I explained that, that was just something they could do. But there should be no trolling. I'm famous now . Well atleast I want to do something good than to just troll people all day and make fun of people :P. All i want is for this community to stop being such a troll house >.<. TROLLING IS WHAT MAKES PEOPLE NOT WANT TO BE ON THIS SITE. We get less respect and thats what makes people don't stay in toribash. The main reason is because it's to addictive, and the second reason is because it's to much trolling.

If you want to put off a more mature aura, try memorizing a dictionary. Your spelling and grammar are atrocious.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
^

Ok hamr I will it's just that sometimes I type so fast I click the wrong letters. Also thanks for telling me that I will type slower.