Toribash
Original Post
The New Support-Bot Is Here!
The Support-Bot To make the life of the ops and admins at the support-channel a little easier the Stats-Bot was replaced with the Support-Bot. This bot comes with a bunch of new features and commands. 1. The FAQ-Commands: .faq This command let the bot output the FAQ-text for the given command. .faqlist With this command [...]

More...
Pretty helpful, good idea and good job.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Is this really works ...
it seepms to be a little complicated, how this bot is giving out informations and how he knows about what to say top the guy what is asking for help ...
that;s the little problem cause the FAQ needs to be changed weekly/monthly cause of alot new features in toribash i think that this bot will be soon out-dated if no one will care about it ...
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
Originally Posted by Kaszanas View Post
Is this really works ...
it seepms to be a little complicated, how this bot is giving out informations and how he knows about what to say top the guy what is asking for help ...
that;s the little problem cause the FAQ needs to be changed weekly/monthly cause of alot new features in toribash i think that this bot will be soon out-dated if no one will care about it ...

people use it all the time.
So far I'm loving the support bot. Pretty useful, also it gives the person who needs help a good response to his/her question.
My favorite function is the .inv function.

Pretty helpful when a noob asks "whar my invontori?@"

.inv noob
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
yea me too, it makes it much easier instead of typing in the web browser to check if they are trying to scam
High quality avatars and signatures 5k each or 7k for bundles.