Toribash
Original Post
TC per game
In the aikido tournament room at the moment, and people seem to be getting 10tc per win, has something changed or is this a bug? Because I'm pretty sure people shouldn't get tc per win in a tournament room?
I'm so noob, I press C twice
Proud member of [Extreme]
All official rooms should give you TC. The tournament rooms happen to fall under that category.
[spirit]
I've seen that aswell. It may just be that they had a booster or that they are an official room.
Tournament rooms havent ever given tc per win before, and i'm pretty sure theres no such thing as a 10tc booster, that would be rather pointless
I'm so noob, I press C twice
Proud member of [Extreme]
I thought I saw one. Idk, I'm new so, I was trying to help out. I guess the only reason I can think of is that it's working like an official room.
no,for every booster you get it for one month.that would rip you off if it's just five-hundred bucks for one day.
私の顔にそれを言う。
Actually, the 500$ one is better than all of them. You get 10k TC for one win. That means, when you get it, you go out there and you destroy everyone. That makes for a HUGE profit.
that's what i was explaining.there was no need to say that since the booster does so without any further need for information.everyone knows that one is best cause who would pay 500 bucks for 200 TC?yes,you're a beginner but the point is,the toriprime does not want to rip you off,they make you pay more,to get more.
okay point made.
私の顔にそれを言う。
Originally Posted by Stox View Post
Actually, the 500$ one is better than all of them. You get 10k TC for one win. That means, when you get it, you go out there and you destroy everyone. That makes for a HUGE profit.

Incorrect. The best booster (maximum profit) is actually the 1,000TC one. Think about the games per day maximum cap for TC gains. (If you didn't know it's 100)

This means that maximum profit with a 10,000 Booster in one given day is 10,000 * 100 = 1,000,000TC

Whereas 1,000 * 100 * 20 (Lets pretend you only maximize profit 20 days of the month) = 2,000,000TC

Now in terms of highest gains possible in one given day then yes, you would be correct. But to be frank, it's a waste of money.
[spirit]