ES Recruitment Drive
w0w, cowmeat so nice.
The whole thing was okay I guess,but the way you just posted this 5 times irritado'd me.
Originally Posted by Curtussy View Post
I composed this and am very proud of it! =P

First of all, masterpiece is not the word for it. After reading cowmeat's Cnc, I would call this amateur work. I'm not music artist expert myself but, the mistakes are somewhat obvious.

Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
You've posted this to 3 places now which means you really want cnc. Maybe I'm getting baited by the word "MASTERPIECE", used ironically or not.

First of all if you are going to layer tracks, play to a metronome, or at least try to stay on tempo. There are massive amounts of mistakes in the playing and a lot of the times the solo guitar and the backing guitars chords clash with each other.

Id recommend getting a cheapish audio interface (focusrite scarlet, cheap m-audio usb interfaces, etc) and a mic (sm57, sennheiser e609, etc). Practice basic recording and mixing. Then practice the song you are going to record before actually trying to record it.

When playing solo guitar, try to use some vibrato on the longer notes so it doesn't sound so flat, and if you cant tune your guitar, it at least makes it a bit better. The composition is massively average and forgettable, try to make it interesting to the listener. Think to yourself, "why would anyone want to hear this?". Also try to structure it somehow, I literally have no idea what part was supposed to be the chorus (maybe the first riff?) or the bridge?

Sounds like you've been playing guitar for maybe for a year or few months now. so if you got fired, what ever you do, don't try to make music your new job.

Originally Posted by Curtussy View Post
Please show me your example I'd love to hear it =] maybe we could record something together? Or do you want to just keep hating? Either way show me what you got or your just another person spewing words they can't back up =] love you buddy hope you post your song

Second of all, cowmeat here just posted some of the best Cnc that I have ever seen, more than what this song needs. And if Cowmeat is actually going to put effort into Cnc, you had better well listen to it, because if you can't stand Cnc, I'm sorry to say that you cant get anywhere with music.
Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
Hey I wrote you a song. Its not very well, sung produced not played. what did you expect in 15 minutes and from home, but hey ITS ALL FOR YOU!

https://soundcloud.com/hindsightseeing/curtussy

Finally, this was better than your...song. If this took Cowmeat 15 minutes, and it's better than you're "masterpiece", you should take some advice from cowmeat instead of getting all bitter about not getting a Grammy for this so called song.
Cheers!
Kyure Moderated Message:
Make sure you explain why you like the movies!
But..But..It was scary ;-;
you posted this on the discussion section and you even made a clan of this
c a n y o u s t o p

i guess the song was okay, you fucked up a bit at 0:24 just like valterain said
not a masterpiece
but it's acceptable
Yea, lets not post narcissistic threads that rejects the negative end of criticism.

And, considering you posted the same video in a different thread, this one is going to be closed.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]