ES Recruitment Drive
Heyo completely out of topic, if any of you needs a new profile picture check in Art Market, I'm making profile pics for insignifiant amounts
Find me ingame and duel me
Y'all should check out my new killer set that cost me $20 USD
lowkey only cost me a cent
¿?
@Aadame I hope you get better :^)

Completely /OffTopic, shared a bean boozled pack with some pals and I only got good stuff
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
@Aadame GET WELL MAN!

@Halue Bean boozled was such a funny game in school xD i literally almost threw up though they are actually grim!
Originally Posted by Aadame View Post
Hey, sorry for being so inactive lately, I was busy last week and will be as busy in this one (I'll try to post here more tho). Also I busted my shoulder so dance teaching is gonna be so much fun this weekend, so fun ._.

Geez man, hopefully you get better soon! Busted shoulders always suck
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
@Aadame: talk about having constant pain in the testicles, that's the shit. It happened to me last year for over 2 months. Worst 2 months of my life. Hope you get better though!

@Maximus: I know you gave me a lot of shit but that's what bothering me, you still have a lot of fucking TC...
Also, hit me up on discord to discuss the Fortnite PC-PS4 magic^

@Heat: wasssssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupppppppppp
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Originally Posted by Patrickooo View Post
@Maximus: I know you gave me a lot of shit but that's what bothering me, you still have a lot of fucking TC...
Also, hit me up on discord to discuss the Fortnite PC-PS4 magic^

Haha, i'm the money man B] What is your discord name? i'm Maximus Decimus Meridius#6005
I already have you on Discord, punko
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
give it all to me
jk thats just being Greedy
shabdhbshrbjfnejnjsnaknrmbfksn
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca