Toribash
Original Post
Hello.
Hello, I am new to this game. I joined it today. I just logged in to check up on some things and I believe I know what this is about.

So, I was just going to say that I'm looking forward to meeting you guys. I will be on the 500TC tournaments since I guess the game currency is Toricredits? Any advice?
hello Stox,welcome to the community.have a lot of fun !

generally i said to the beginner to read all the tuto they can read on the forum (in tutorial section) to learn some great tips.This game is not noob friendly so don't be afraid to fail a lot and keep training !
if you be nice and gentle you could make a lot of friend quickly
French Froggy
[OFRO]
Ah, thank you. I just won a few quick matches. The mod was judo.tbm. I see alot of other mods I might like to try out. They were wushu3.tbm, ninjutsu.tbm and aikido.tbm. Idk if those are good or what not, but I want to try them.
all the mods are goods
but a few mode are reputed more "skilled" and are used in official tournaments :
-aikido.tbm (and all the variants mods greykido,aikidobigdojo etc ) are the most populars and probably the most played mods in TB
-wushu (and all the variant like brushu etc...) are pretty fun and appreciate too
-there are also the family of ninjustu,rk-mma,lenshu (no grabs mod)
_and you have the spar and the run (in these mods players search a estheticall result)
French Froggy
[OFRO]
Ah, I see. Well, I'd say for just starting today I'm doing fairly well. I have 2k+TC. I won a few duels today. They were in the Judo mod. 500TC each. I got to 3.6k but I lost a few.
Wow, your doing well.
Be sure to read up or ask around in the beginner sanctuary for anything your unsure about. I'll see you in-game. ;)
The juiciest Wolf in town.
wulfi.on.toribash.com
Thanks. I have 4141TC. I'll most likely see you around. I'm trying to go and meet some people. I just got the next belt. I think it's yellow?
Hello stox,hmm 4k? it's an good start in toribash. Well,welcome to our community and have fun with everyone.
Kratos
Thank you, I've met some people and I really like this game so far. I haven't had anymore luck with getting TC though. I'm almost Orange Belt.
i've met you ingame your doing really good keep it up your doing better than me when i first played tb.