Toribash
Original Post
[S] Selling extremely HQ 512x512 Full Set with joints
Artist: FlyingMonk
Previous Owner: Ferras
Minimum Offer: 250k
Autobuy: 400k
Payment: TC+USD

Album is called "Set I will be buying" Note I posted a month ago, when I bought it

http://imgur.com/a/nuobn
-----
Forgot to mention it does come with the ground texture, the trails, the avvy and both colored versions of the set.
Last edited by Spartin99; Aug 8, 2014 at 11:16 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
does it have a recolor of red?

Just to let you know dat set is not 400k or 250k its about 130k, All C/P
Last edited by SOMEONE; Jul 30, 2014 at 01:54 PM.
/offtopic

you sold full c/p sets for 250k+ nut
Minecraft is full of autistic 8 year olds -Goat 2015
I'll offer 50k to get this started.

[/offtopic]
EnTrance is probably the stupidiest fool I've came across in these forums .. ignore what whatever comes out of this guy's mouth.
The fact that he thinks he is smarter than everyone around him makes him a very comical individual.

Also, you have to be completely dumb to think FlyingMonk uses 100% c/p.. just saying
[/offtopic]
Last edited by kremline; Jul 30, 2014 at 10:28 PM.
I'm pretty sure that makes 80% of the community dumb.
That's a fair assesement.. 80 % of the community don't know anything about texturing and are not texturers themselves.

There is always gonna be some c/p when using mudbox to make fully jointed sets.
It's part of the process, people are clueless and want to throw around this overused term "c/p" whereas in reality they have no idea what is going on. ultimately, they're just trying to pay less and think this is the way to go.
I might come back soon, stay tuned !
If you were around at the time or long enough, you would have probably seen the flying monk case where I'm pretty sure they proved his art to be copy paste. Do you wonder why his sets don't sale?

Edit: here's the link of one example. not saying it dosent look good, but it's fully c/p.
Last edited by Pwr; Jul 31, 2014 at 04:29 AM.
Well as far I was told the set is not C/P.
-----
Those 3 sets aren't worth the value of this set, sorry.
-----
And also, read what I said, I accept TC+USD not trades.
Last edited by Spartin99; Jul 31, 2014 at 11:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump