ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
(Soulless) Recruitment

The Clan Nebula is a growing clan, with great members. If you would like to join fill out the application!
http://forum.toribash.com/clan.php?clanid=732

Application

Last edited by Moopy01; Nov 20, 2015 at 11:41 PM.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain
Your TB Name: Runelixx
Your Age: 15
Belt: Brown
Why do you want to join this amazing clan: Looks decent with page and everything plus cool tag plus I want a smallish easy to keep track of clan
Are you Active:Yes

Side Note: Former member of Sinon a forum clan with members who, if challenged, kicked ass and was a part of ConCon's youtube series for a while but got sadly disbanded...
The power of the runes shall destroy you!
Hello.I am jetis.I am 12 years old.I live in Indonesia.I am a brown belt.I would like to join this clan because this clan is pretty much active i hope.I am pretty much active. Thanks for paying attention to my application.
Nebula Application
Your TB Name: FISHMAN77
Your Age: 14
Belt: Black
Why do you want to join this amazing clan: Ive Been Looking For A New Clan Ever Since I Wasnt Active Because My PC Broke Down And Got Kicked From My Last Clan
Are you Active: Not All The Time

I Hope I Can Join! ~FISHMAN77
Nebula application
Name Albert234
I live in Germany
Belt:Brown
Why i want to join this amazing clan: My friend Venomed suggested i join this clan and he already invited me so i am already in but i have always wanted to join such an awesome clan.
¬Albert234
-----
wait sorry i am not brown i am a orange belt but i lost an account that was a brown belt so i act like a brown belt so just say i am a brown belt
-----
oh and yes i play toribash every i am active
Last edited by albert234; Jun 29, 2016 at 06:25 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Nebula Application

Your TB Name: Ninja5468
Your Age: 14
Belt: Brown
Why do you want to join this amazing clan: Its about time i joined a clan because every other brown has a clan
Are you Active: yes
Last edited by Ninja5468; Jul 15, 2016 at 11:52 PM.
Your TB Name: Ucinide
Your Age:15
Belt:Blue
Why do you want to join this amazing clan: To help it grow and have fun with other members.
Are you Active: Very active.
Last edited by Ucinide; Jul 20, 2016 at 01:33 AM.
Your TB Name: JinJe
Your Age: 22
Belt: 2nd Dan Black Belt
Why do you want to join this amazing clan: Nebula, a great clan amongst the fame filled ones. I wish to join this clan because it shows much love and respect even if it does not have as many members.

Are you Active: I'm pretty active, mostly it is because of my job and such,
i cant really make any promises about being active, which is a con about me.
Normally i do post, but sometimes i can't.

Wish you all the luck-
Orichi

*Side note

I used to be in these following clans: Thief, Itech, Luck, Predator, Phoneix Rising.
Last edited by JinJe; Jul 22, 2016 at 09:35 PM.
bone fuck my ray romano bluray
App.
Your TB Name:lBulletl
Your Age:14
Belt:Orange
Why do you want to join this amazing clan: I want to join this amazing clan because it is an amazing clan. Its a clan that has a lot of potential to grow. I might be a low belt but im not awful. I would love to show the clan. Thank you so much for reading and i hope i can join xD.
Are you Active: Yes.