logo

I need Clan Armband(s) for (1st) our logo is right above for inspiration
Price range 10k - 12k TC
I need it in all Colors
An Armband for both arms is wanted also... I will pay extra for that
Try to be creative

ll The Dark Angel Is Alive ll
[Youtube Channel] ~ [Replay Thread] ~ [Skype Me]
What do you mean by "I need it in all Color" becuase there are over 18 million colors known atm.
And how much "extra" are we talking about, if you state that, im willing to take this request.
For 15k i'll make you 3 recolours 5k each, i'll start working in 9hrs from now on if thats okay.
Last edited by Nikos; May 6, 2016 at 03:35 AM.
xD what i meant was all toribash colors.. sorry i didn't specify.. but lets do 2 recolors then
I can't test it ingame right now...

WIP #1

Please tell me what to change and what colors do you want, I made the background transparent for that you can put it on your textures.
Originally Posted by NikosDEAD View Post
Facepalm, i need to know what colors you'd like to be made.

Im sooooo dumb my bad.. um id like Black or white as a the main color (your choice) and for secondary/detail plasma and Raider
-----
Originally Posted by Jeje057 View Post
I can't test it ingame right now...

WIP #1

Please tell me what to change and what colors do you want, I made the background transparent for that you can put it on your textures.

its a nice start but the trophy is a bit to small and it doesnt feel right on it.. try using something else like 1st or whatever you can come up with.. and it doesnt just have to be on the top part of the arm band.. it can fold all the way around.. like stretch the word First or something
Last edited by Darkonix; May 6, 2016 at 11:14 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Okay then, i'll start working now.
Also you asked me for two recolours so i'll do both
white and black.
Last edited by Nikos; May 6, 2016 at 11:38 PM.