ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Breakdancing] Competition
Ok so I am gonna get this started.

The prize? My own Hadouken left hand flame priced at 100k. Thats first.

2nd Get a full raider set.

The objective is to post 3 breakdancing replays. I will post and tell you what your rating is. Keep up with what you made and I will also have a leader board.

Rules: No hacking,and stealing replays.

The rating scale will be 1-100 if 10 or more poeple get over a 100 then they will be the only ones to post new replays. Once you have posted three then I will view them also don't post them seperatly edit the first one with the replays.

What I am looking for how smooth and the diffuculty of the move.
+5 points for headspins
+free 100 if you can do 5 headspins.

Killer is in the lead with 90 points.
Last edited by josemi; Nov 2, 2009 at 04:48 AM.
[ Fr3styL, Pandora, Secret, DP, Creamy Horse Mouths, TINT<3]
do the replays need to be against a UKE, as in doing damage, or just some cool breakdancing move
Well its to late but I say Ill just leave my replays here and maybe get some feedback from others.
EDIT: Made a new headspin replay, if only 3 replays can be submitted and you wont accept all for, then dont accept the third, flip kick to dance K?
Attached Files
Head Spin to Corkscrew.rpl (19.2 KB, 24 views)
Strong arm to Twist.rpl (27.4 KB, 18 views)
Flip kick to dance.rpl (32.8 KB, 11 views)
Head Spin to Flip and Worm.rpl (27.4 KB, 12 views)
Crazy headspins.rpl (43.7 KB, 14 views)
Last edited by Naturalist; Nov 12, 2009 at 07:18 AM.
Hate to double post but just want to get this thread noticed again, is this tourney gonna ever start up again? If not please tell us, this is a tourney for me and I want to know if this ever goes back up or no
Originally Posted by josemi View Post
This comp. will have to be closed my computer won't let me view replays once I get the problem fxed I will get this going again.

lrn2read
I know that message was there, so dont be rude with the "lrn2rd" He said taht the comp might come back once he can view replays again. So its not closed because its not ongoing, but its on hold for now.