Toribash
Original Post
[TG] Team Greykido
i just dot have the time anymore for this, sorry
Last edited by Eddylee; Sep 30, 2014 at 03:45 AM.
Name-Carson Berry
Age-13
Gmt--5
I'm am fun and nice to be around. Whenever I am in a group I am commited and loyal any other info just ask for ;)
My laptop has viruses so I can't post replays atm
Tree
Since you are part of VoC which is good clan, I'll put you under trial member for now. Try to post some replays asap or else you will stay as a trial.

You can save the replays onto a flashdrive and go to the library and post it there.
Last edited by Eddylee; Jul 14, 2014 at 06:25 AM.
I try all I can but it could take like a week because I'm gonna be volunteering at my church
Tree
My name is Alien \o/ , I love playing any type of aikido mod, this is where I get most of my decaps. Currently 14 years old, and my gmt is either +5 or -5, can't remember, somewhere in central time. I set a goal to get 10 decaps a week which I successfully did this week, and I'm hoping to do it for future weeks as well.

Cant provide replays since I'm on an iPad, but I can easily get some to you in the morning.
MrUnicorn- That's ok just try to get then in asap

Alien- I'll be waiting for replays then you might become a member of TG
-----
nkds
Last edited by Eddylee; Jul 14, 2014 at 05:33 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Don't Be Racist
Here are a few replays since you wanted to see. Once I get on my other laptop I will provide more if necessary. I also pmd you.
Attached Files
#Triggered
Ill get back with you tomarrow MrUnicorn since i dont have access to a computer right now
Don't Be Racist