Ranking
This replay is a WIP and is a tribute to siku

I'm having a really a hard time trying to get the last kick to explode uke
Attached Files
Tertywins.rpl (550.0 KB, 19 views)
Last edited by tertywerty; Oct 10, 2016 at 08:35 PM.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
The shake thing at the start is hilarious, I love it

great work on those hits too, very nice
h
ukes been doing situps lately
Attached Files
0absfordayz.rpl (194.8 KB, 19 views)

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
u are by far one of the best uke bashers ive seen hope the best and keep it up u might be a legend
Originally Posted by Juggin View Post
u are by far one of the best uke bashers ive seen hope the best and keep it up u might be a legend

Thank you very very much that means a lot to me. I am happy you enjoy my replays, I'll keep trying to come up with new things Happy bashing mate

[Evil] is recruiting!

I had fun doing this
Attached Files
Grand_Finale.rpl (333.6 KB, 25 views)
Last edited by tertywerty; Oct 21, 2016 at 03:54 AM.

[Evil] is recruiting!

I was listening to some Rammstein, relaxing and ended up cranking out a nice punch at Uke
Attached Files
0nicepunch.rpl (134.1 KB, 14 views)

[Evil] is recruiting!

Originally Posted by poop View Post
these replays bring me back, good shit twert

thanks man

[Evil] is recruiting!