Ranking
Original Post
Personal Experiences of the Mandela Effect
Though this would be kind of fun.

I'll start off with a weird one - I swear to god their used to be a country called Africa inside the continent. I remember having to distinguish between the two and seeing the country on maps 'n shit. I'd say "Africa" and people would be like "the country or the continent?". It was located on the West Coast of North Africa and was pretty large. Aliens probably took it tbh.

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
its called south africa lmao.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Bruh, it was in Northern Africa though, and it was way bigger

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
i looked a bit into it and from what i found this happened because some politicians though africa was a country and not a continent and said that publicly which caused alot of people to come to the conclusion that such a country exist.
But let me present to you my theory:

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
ehh, let me give you a more reasonable theory:
the african army was trying to develop a weapon that can shoot black holes so they can take over the world and they succeed and they also fucked up since they didn't think about how they are going to stop it and all hell broke down in the country before it got completely devoured by the blackhole, the blackhole then was nullified by alien x because they really liked krabby patty and since they don't know any other planet where they can get it they were forced to help us.
all hail the mighty mr.krab and his lovely employee dickpop gaypants.
Well when you say it like that it all makes sense

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
when i was around 10, beyonce's single ladies blew up and it was EVERYWHERE. tv, radio, u name it. that was in 2009, but i was absofuckinglutely sure that i HAD watched that video and listened to that song before, around 2004 or 2005. i just couldn't get why it was blowing up again after 5 years and told everyone that it was an old song until i found out that it was brand new

im still unsure
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
Cant personally relate on that one, you probably just desynced a bit from the matrix
Last edited by Divine; May 7, 2019 at 05:46 PM.

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
i thought i drank all the coke i came back and found the coke i was pretty pelased to say the least