Toribash
Dear Rust clan members.

I am Desiderio and I am here to "sell" myself:

I am from Transylvania, my gmt is +3.
Desiderio is my real name and I am a boy in my 20's full of youth and virtue.
When I am not working at my job my free time consist of me wondering around the city hoping to bump into my true love one day, some days I spend working out instead and around 20:00 I enjoy playing Toribash.

Now for those of you who are thinking: He is from Transylvania .... is he a vampire?
I will satisfy your curiosity: NO! stupid Twilight sparkling dust sniffing kids vampires are a work of fiction.

Now some stuff about me ingame:

I enjoy all mods but I do prefer Aikido and mods with same gravity. My fighting style consist of improvised movements witch usually end up with me doing weak attacks and then killer counters. I added a few mp replays for those who wish to see me in action.

Forum activity:
My post counts are low but I promise to post a minimum 1/day. (in case i won't be able for some reason I will announce ahead)
I previously been in a clan named Demonic (I think they remade the clan now but different people so I am not interested) and stayed with the clan until it died. After the death of my clan I decided to focus on my job and on finding a girlfriend so I stopped my forum activity's.
Since summer is over and I got less work and more free time I decided to come back to my old hobby.

That's about all.
Thank you for your time.
Attached Files
des1.rpl (35.6 KB, 3 views)
deoao3 des.rpl (60.2 KB, 3 views)
fight 23 des.rpl (38.3 KB, 3 views)