Toribash
Original Post
(nV) nV
[nV]
Envious, much?

We'll have a story sooner or later :P

Important update: After recovering from a slight depression and building a new computer, as of now, this clan shall be hopefully revived.

Hello community, just before the release of 4.0, I stopped playing. I have created a new account to call my main and want to create a clan as a way of trying to fit in with the rest of the toribash community after my long break. I hope I can get this clan to work out well.

Rules
The following are optional ways not to get kicked out of this clan...
No spamming, flaming, and and all that nasty stuff
Respect others
Respect elders or people of higher authority
Don't be a jerk
Post on the forum
Do whatever you do best, and have fun

As these rules are optional, you can choose to follow the rules, and stay, or not follow them and leave.

For now, you can join by posting an application below!

Application

Toribash Username:
Belt (Minimum Brown):
Favorite Mods:
How You Would Help This Clan:
Skills such as video editing, textures, and ect:
Clan history:
Being active on the forums?

Donations! (Have not been set up yet D:)

RANKS/MEMBERS

Clickey :D

Goals:
[] Get some goals going!

Allies<3
None yet :/

Enemies >:O
None yet :D

There is no way this clan description could be done, so I would like some helpful feedback. Thanks! I hope to be accepted as a new member of the community.
Last edited by Kittnphile; Feb 14, 2014 at 05:17 AM.
Toribash Username:XDoubleOwnageX
Belt (As long as your good your in :P):orange but main is brown
Favorite Mods:akido judo akidodojo and parkour
How You Would Help This Clan:im not sure but if the leader asks ill do it
Skills:youl see when u test me
Activity On The Forums:dunno XD
Rejected :s
Your an alt and even though you lost your old account, you should wait a little bit longer before you apply.
Thanks.
Last edited by Kittnphile; Jun 5, 2013 at 04:34 PM.
Well...I see that the leader is low-ranked..and the first member is also that..so..good luck I guess?
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Thank you. Before this account I was a 3rd Dan blackbelt. I joined in june 2010. I've owned clans before.

Im going to start recruiting players.
Last edited by Kittnphile; Jun 5, 2013 at 09:19 AM.
Its time to get this clan going,. After awhile of not playing, I've decided to continue this game and actually start this clan. Hoping to have a good time.
Hey guys my username is shadowfist91, I am 15 years old and have been playing toribash for about a year now, i am a black belt i'd be higher if i didnt take a few months off but oh well, i am a nice person and im really cool once you get to know me and I hope you guys like this application.
You may fail but failure just gives you chances to improve
-Shadowfist91